My 4age Ke70 New Pics 3rd Page

KPROLN

Members dont see this ad
i really don't like the wheels and the new toyota badge, one day would you please buy some japanese wheels lmao, and i don't see why people put the new toyota badge on, imo it makes it look cheap

i don't see why u put ur 2 cents in u flop u don't know nothing about corollas dud oh and ps good luck with dat immaculate wagon of urs :D k thanks bye.

• Downvote 1

i don't see why u put ur 2 cents in u flop u don't know nothing about corollas dud oh and ps good luck with dat immaculate wagon of urs :D k thanks bye.

Because its his opinion, nothing personal was said. I think this is a visual improvement over his last cars, a little more subtle. I do agree about the late model badge though.

wen r u gona lrn how 2 typ in dat english ay?

hey rolsby go take your internet warriorness else where, i have been around and contributed in this forum for longer than you have even been driving, how can you comment on my corolla knowledge?

if someone posts up a thread expect comments,

id like to see more quality cars around sydney, in the japanese style

oh also i don't need you to stick up for your buddy, kproln has been copping it from japanese enthusiasts for a long time, i am sure he can handle it

haha oh i just realised that your the guy in the ruined ke70 that came to look at my wagon, if you had any idea about corollas you would have realised that you can pick up a 4k for free, I'm actually happy that i didnt sell you it :D

Edited by anastasios

hey rolsby go take your internet warriorness else where, i have been around and contributed in this forum for longer than you have even been driving, how can you comment on my corolla knowledge?

if someone posts up a thread expect comments,

id like to see more quality cars around sydney, in the japanese style

oh also i don't need you to stick up for your buddy, kproln has been copping it from japanese enthusiasts for a long time, i am sure he can handle it

haha oh i just realised that your the guy in the ruined ke70 that came to look at my wagon, if you had any idea about corollas you would have realised that you can pick up a 4k for free, I'm actually happy that i didnt sell you it :P

lmao a buckled 4k? u dumb f@$k don't even know how 2 start a car on dope.

oh btw internet warrior aye ill take dis up personally with u dope f@$k u and ur japenese jdm bullshit:)