Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2 0 1 0

Calendar Format - Poll Closes July 31 40 members have voted

  1. 1. What format would you rather for the 2010 Calendar??

    • Regional (Members gather for scenic photoshoot for their dedicated month)
      45%
      15
    • Generation (Models separated by each generation to resemble a one page brochure)
      54%
      18

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Okay guys, so are we keen to go again. This time earlier and with luck the calendars would be in your hands by December.

 

 

Now... what layout do we want?? I've thought of two options.

 

1. Jan - Darwin (all regional members meet for a photo shoot), Feb - Brisbane etc etc etc

 

Or...

 

2. Jan - KE10/15/16 (Pick one of each, the best of each from members of the site), Feb - KE20/25/26, March - KE30/35/36/50 etc etc etc

 

What do we think. If we think yes we will go ahead and this time I will need payment placed upon order. I will place a payment deadline as I was stuck with over 30 calendars from this year, this is all due to many people who just didn't produce the cash or just changed their minds.

Edited by JiP

  • Replies 87
  • Views 107.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I vote option 2! Although how would you fill all 12 months?

 

Also could be easier than getting a full shoot together for the region.

  • Author

The problem with last year was I had to cancel a couple regions due to poor organisation or lack of interest/members.

 

Option 2 could be...

 

Jan ... KE10/15/16

Feb ... xE20/25/26

March ... xE30/35/36/50

April ... xE38/KE55e/s/p (could Merge with March)

May ... xE70/71/72

June ... AE80/82 Sedan/Liftback/ 4wd/AE86

July ... AE90/92 Sedan/Liftback/AWD/AE93

Aug ... AE101

Sept ... AE112

Oct ... ZZE122

Nov ... ZRE...

Dec ...

 

hmm, maybe we could separate this a bit. I doubt we'd have anything for ZRE...

 

Anyone have suggestions??

The problem with last year was I had to cancel a couple regions due to poor organisation or lack of interest/members.

 

Option 2 could be...

 

Jan ... KE10/15/16

Feb ... xE20/25/26

March ... xE30/35/36/50

April ... xE38/KE55e/s/p (could Merge with March)

May ... xE70/71/72

June ... AE80/82 Sedan/Liftback/ 4wd/AE86

July ... AE90/92 Sedan/Liftback/AWD/AE93

Aug ... AE101

Sept ... AE112

Oct ... ZZE122

Nov ... ZRE...

Dec ...

 

hmm, maybe we could separate this a bit. I doubt we'd have anything for ZRE...

 

Anyone have suggestions??

 

Dec = Paddock bashers? :)

Maybe not even a set calender. Possibly just have a Poll on pictures, top 12 gets in?

i agree with the poll, would be the farest way

  • Author

That could be done too.

I was planning on doing a poll for option 2 anyway. Take KE10/15/16 for example. I was hoping to have one main shot of one car then smaller shots around it showing diff angles and other models. The end result could end up looking like a brochure kinda.

sounds good :)

how much will these cost this year??

That could be done too.

I was planning on doing a poll for option 2 anyway. Take KE10/15/16 for example. I was hoping to have one main shot of one car then smaller shots around it showing diff angles and other models. The end result could end up looking like a brochure kinda.

 

Could look good. Although could get quite cluttered quickly.

 

What size are you looking at?

  • Author

Hoping the same as this years. So the photo side would be A4. Plus if you feel it any model could get a bit clutted we do have plenty of space to split them. Like I'm sure some of the late FWD models wont have any cars.

Dec = Paddock bashers? :)

 

+1 for paddock bashers :P

KE15 fingers crossed will be on road in near end of the year so Ill try to get you a photo this year of it to show in callender.

 

Cameron

  • Author

Yeah, I'm probably going to be alot stricter this year. I would like for them to be done by December. That would mean pics would need to be to me by October. I really don't want to be chasing people for photos. If we do choose option 1 (the same layout as last year) I will not hesitate to cancel the whole thing if members wont get their crap together. Its not worth the extra stress for me. I don't want to be searching at the last minute to find fillers for certain months like last year.

 

If we all work together I'm sure it will turn out great.

 

I think I'll turn this into a poll at which by July 31 the highest is what we'll go for. Then we will have 2 months to plan and execute the photo shoots.

Yeah, I'm probably going to be alot stricter this year. I would like for them to be done by December. That would mean pics would need to be to me by October. I really don't want to be chasing people for photos. If we do choose option 1 (the same layout as last year) I will not hesitate to cancel the whole thing if members wont get their crap together. Its not worth the extra stress for me. I don't want to be searching at the last minute to find fillers for certain months like last year.

 

If we all work together I'm sure it will turn out great.

 

I think I'll turn this into a poll at which by July 31 the highest is what we'll go for. Then we will have 2 months to plan and execute the photo shoots.

 

Dec could be GP Turbo's! :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.