July 28, 200917 yr comment_361983 I hope you're not thinking of cutting that original dash or console... :) please keep this car overrated. and all mods reversible. i love this car. -dave He could hide it in the glovebox, under the seat, put in an under dash shelf and mount it on that, all reversible :) Woz, I was surprised how well my ke35 goes, compared to any stock K motored corolla I have driven it seemed to fly, mine is manual though. Edited July 28, 200917 yr by ke30dude Report
July 28, 200917 yr Author comment_361993 Under the Glove Box is a Parcel Shelf, thats where ill mount the cd\mp3 player Which is why I put in the text, "... and a Remote" and there will be no mods that can't be reversed on this car, I think give it some bling wheels and maybe a supercharger, but still thinkin what to do. Cheers, Woz Edited July 28, 200917 yr by ewt Report
July 28, 200917 yr comment_362025 Under the Glove Box is a Parcel Shelf, Which is why I put in the text, "... and a Remote" Cheers, Woz YAY "common" sense prevails :D :D :D :D good to hear. can't wait to see it on the road ;) -dave Report
July 28, 200917 yr comment_362034 You might want to see if you can have that shelf rebuilt in metal. I found this one in a car I bought. The one on the right has warped from just the weight of my CD wallets. Report
July 31, 200917 yr Author comment_362683 You might want to see if you can have that shelf rebuilt in metal. I found this one in a car I bought. The one on the right has warped from just the weight of my CD wallets. yeah thats a great idea, ive got a mate that does metal fab and then i can preserve the plastic one :wink: cheers woz Report
August 9, 200917 yr Author comment_364647 Well... Just an update, I got bored today, so I moved The Bitch along the sideway next to Ollie, put them both on angles and a took picture. Enjoy. Cheers, Woz Edited August 9, 200917 yr by ewt Report
September 26, 200917 yr comment_376869 ive got a dash facial for sale http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=34112 (down bottom) if you chose to reverse it down the track Report
September 26, 200917 yr Author comment_376870 no clock? has it got rear dimester? That's right... No Clock. Neither does it have a Rear Dimester. Cheers, Woz Report
September 26, 200917 yr Author comment_376873 Hey Fellas - Just a Quick Update... Today, I put an Exhaust part on ( Engine to "Hotdog" Bracket ), Courtesy of TE278U. Finally, it's a Quiet car. Just after, I Polished the Car, and Vacuum-Cleaned the Interior, just to Maintain the "Grandpa" look. Cheers, Woz :jamie: Report
September 27, 200917 yr comment_377084 Hey man. You'll most likely find that all the wiring is there for a clock and demister + what ever else it is missing. So all is needed is the switches and the rear window etc. Report
October 2, 200917 yr Author comment_378514 Hey man. You'll most likely find that all the wiring is there for a clock and demister + what ever else it is missing. So all is needed is the switches and the rear window etc. Yeah but I'm not too worried about it at the moment got to fix the steering arms first they have too much slop in them cheers woz Report
October 21, 200916 yr Author comment_384115 Well after a dumb brain freeze i thought about selling the bitch, then it defrosted !! After spending time with it up on stands the only things i can see it needs to put it back on the road is steering arms Tie rods ( they have more slop than a kings cross hooker ) and the rubber caps that go on the brake booster\ master cyclinder. I'm not sure if i am gonna paint it first or just rego it and keep it origanal well thats the update its still a goer i just need the time to juggle all three projects cheers Woz Report
October 21, 200916 yr comment_384123 Glad to see the project goes on, I'm in the same situation gotta replace all the steering linkages on my KE35. only wish it was as overrated as yours Report
October 21, 200916 yr Author comment_384137 Glad to see the project goes on, I'm in the same situation gotta replace all the steering linkages on my KE35. only wish it was as overrated as yours Thanks i just had a look at yours it looks pretty good did you paint with enamel or acrilyc ? Cheers Woz Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now