13b Or Somthing Else?

killa13b

Members dont see this ad
i think you'll find that most places wont allow a 13B let alone a 13BT due to power to weight. PLus i have a feeling the engineer doesnt play as much of a part in it as state legislation does.

yeah true I'm just pissed off cause he engernered a ea falcon tubro 2 years ago for me and that thign had 300+ rwkw , so youd think he could do his for me, but hey ill justkeep trying to get it done , if not ill sell my 13b motor and put a 12a in it

yeah true I'm just pissed off cause he engernered a ea falcon tubro 2 years ago for me and that thign had 300+ rwkw , so youd think he could do his for me, but hey ill justkeep trying to get it done , if not ill sell my 13b motor and put a 12a in it

So? The regulations are based around vehicle mass and engine capacity, not power/weight. Take a look at the RTA Light Vehicle Modification guidelines and that'll tell you exactly how big an engine you can fit etc.

So? The regulations are based around vehicle mass and engine capacity, not power/weight. Take a look at the RTA Light Vehicle Modification guidelines and that'll tell you exactly how big an engine you can fit etc.

thanks mate yeah illbe lookign in to it this week

guys you got to understand there are ways around doing stuff like this ;) how do you think all the cars in Sydney and Melbourne get driven on the streets lol...

when you got the cash to do an engine conversion, you got the cash to get it on the road...

and remember Adelaide is still the most relaxed and always has been about modifications etc etc

Edited by Tally

another important note is alot the cars with these conversions were engineered years ago when the laws were different, trying to engineer the same set-up now might not be possible due to these changes in the law. Best example of this is all the engineered RX3/808's with 13BT, can't legally do it anymore though (some people say you very could but more dodgy stuff went on back in the day....)

another important note is alot the cars with these conversions were engineered years ago when the laws were different, trying to engineer the same set-up now might not be possible due to these changes in the law. Best example of this is all the engineered RX3/808's with 13BT, can't legally do it anymore though (some people say you very could but more dodgy stuff went on back in the day....)

yeah thats what my mate was saying as well but iknow there is always ways around laws but theychange laws to much it shts me badly but ill find out monday when i ring round abotu if it can be don e

just rang my engernerr i can get the 13btubro enegnerred witch is a positve, but nowim changing my mind and thinking about going v6 with 'come' side mount super charger would be a nice little toy qucik and fast, any one seen it done I'm tyrign to get somepics for refernce ??????????????????????

ow and picked up my wheels to hmmmmmmmm 17inch simons red hot lol

• 1 month later...

i had a 13bbp in my mazda 808 (850kgs) and thats was plenty of power!!!, but 13bt was not aloud :P 12at good to as its a 1.3L and revs harder than a 13b (can get upto 13k rpm!!!) i still reakon go for the rotary as they sound crazy!!! but don't forgot ur neighbors will become shitty..from personal expierance.....so maybe v6 better choice o.O?

• 3 weeks later...