Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Its Beige

Featured Replies

yeah if not u don't get your wheels lol

  • Replies 76
  • Views 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mmmmm

mk 2 r 's i ve seen them before ....

what colour centres? what offset?

 

maybe a polish could be in order...

Probably 25 + offset

 

Looks like someone painted them black all over.

 

Will need a polish and paint i guess.

 

 

 

powder coat centres and a polish , prob about 1 inch of dish??

 

good score though not quite as sexual as my old ones... :worship:

will sort them out for you when i return matt :y:

+ 25 will not require flares unless you run 25mm spacers :yes:

  • Author
powder coat centres and a polish , prob about 1 inch of dish??

 

good score though not quite as sexual as my old ones... :worship:

will sort them out for you when i return matt :y:

+ 25 will not require flares unless you run 25mm spacers :yes:

 

 

Sounds good.

 

It now has some wierd door trims that came from Wades South African Spec Slanty Sedan. Triple tone brown, ah yeah.

 

Also now features a tacho dash, brown centre mirror and slimline door mirrors from an ae71 panelvan.

 

I also hosed and scrubbed it out and its way more sanitary in there now. Ill put pics up tomorrow, its coming up a treat.

 

:y:

  • Author
Geez you didn't f@$k around getting this one on the road did you?

 

Name in relation to the beige paint: Nannies knickers, or just Knickers for short.

 

 

I needed to get it on the road so i can get it off the road and fix it.

 

The motor is terminal. Seems the battery and charging system isnt at 100%. Its got a mad rattle.

 

It really needs the 20 valve.

 

Ill Probably start this week sometime. Should only need a few days and itll be sweet.

if your keen man i can come down and help u for a day ,

  • Author
mmmm.

 

Browns.

 

 

Can't get enough brown.

 

Ive even got an AE71 panelvan steering wheel installed. Yes, its brown.

 

I tried to put the dark brown steering column plastics in from the ae71 Panelvan also, but the wiper stalk is curiuosly in a different spot on the vans, so It doesnt quite work. I had to go with sandy brown on the column instead.

 

Ive also fitted a spare tacho dash I had lying around, and the strut brace from the red car.

 

I paid for my wheels, and Phil (CA18AE71) is going to collect them for me and bring them down on the weekend.

 

I'm thinking about running xt130/rt132 struts in this car so that I can have an easy brake upgrade and have a slightly stiffer full height setup that can take good shocks. Ill use the lower control arms too, and that will be enough camber for a dirt road warrior.

 

Ill also invest in some good full stroke shocks and run it around half to 3/4 height.

 

The only aftermarket stuff in the suspension Ill add will be a front swaybar, just to reduce bodyroll. I might take the rear one out. I wish an S series diff came in 4.3, as Id like to run one of those, but Ill have to use the nice 2 way AE86 diff till I find another diff for this car with the right ratio for a t50/20v driveline. 4.1 just doesnt find the revs soon enough.

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

The word beige reminds me of teeth, I reckon you should call it flossy.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.