Bks : Ae71 Wagon

BlindKidSeeks

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do a google image search for MA rims or similar, most cars you see them on have the caps removed. On KE's in particular I think they look better.

Oh and Superlights are another example of centre caps looking gay, how much do they stand out with the caps on? yuck :dance:

Centre caps are way cool! Superlights look horrid without them. How cool do RA28GT's KE20's Superlights looks with his?

Centre caps are way cool! Superlights look horrid without them. How cool do RA28GT's KE20's Superlights looks with his?

Dude they are not the original Superlight centre caps on RA28GT's KE20 but custom ones made up which were originally for other rims.

Peruse the Performance Website and see how much ass they look like with the centre caps on :dance:

• 2 weeks later...

my stereo installed this weekend...

as much as i liked the nostalgia of the torn paper cones and FM radio... i needed soemthing with a little more clarity.

So my Budget system went in.

I had an old Fusion head unit, which did the trick, and i ebayed the following for $40

Phillips 4" splits - Fit perfectly in the OEM spots and mounted tweeters low on the a pillars.

Phillips 6"X 9" 3 ways. - mounted in soem speaker boxes in the back... still not sure what to do with these, i may custom up some new wagon trips to accomodate the speakers for a more "permanent" look.

i also got a 10" sub, which i havent installed "free to good home" or trade for anything of interest

my old Pioneer sub in box and amp are all wired in too.

the whole setups nice and neat!.

Just want to say a HUGE thankyou to SamQ for letting me come out to his garage and let me use his tools for the morning/arvo. Buy his custom parts people, he's got them all sussed out!

your welcome Andy, so its running now?

yeah it sure is... i ended up removing the stock Stereo and got the ACC power from the loom there. Antenna was long enough to not require the extension i bought ... doh....

but all hooked up, and pumping :)

i might look at replaceing the 4" front speakers with something better as they are lacking alot of Mid/bass... can't expect too much from $40 speakers though :)

How good are the Vibration Levels with the Sub-Woofer and the Speakers next to it in the Back?? :)

I must say tho... The Rear Blind is a Pretty Good Idea for the Wagons. It must be really Protective. Is it??

This thing is coming up really nice.

Cheers,

Josh :)

Edited by ewt