What Attracts You To The Rollaclub?

Rich_Rolla

For me, it's the level headed people. You don't need 200+kw's, deep dish rims and to drift it like crazy to have a nice car (1 guess at what forum I'm talking about). Also, I no longer drive a Rolla (I do still love them) and I'm a traitor who drives a Nissan but people are still happy to help me here. And the majority of people manage to use the spellcheck or actually know simple english.

Members dont see this ad

Hah. Sure.

I've haunted a few car forums in the past, this one's the best by far - mostly good sensible people who know their stuff, no over or under moderation.

You know one of the other things I've never seen on another forum - the Turkeys learn to pull their head in and over time begin to become useful members of the forum. Most of the time they just get stupider and stupider until they get banned or crack the sads and disappear.

It's the fact an idiot like me can ask a stupid question and still get a decent answer. Because I'm young and still learning this has been a great place to expand my knowledge.

I like that I always get a good educated answer and there's not to many c#$kheads around.

The only other decent forum I've found is oldholden so far.

<-------- I admin this one, and rollaclub is very similer.

AE86DC is often too 'txt-talk' or poor English, too many stupid arguments and some other car forums are worse again.

I'm always keen to answer people's questions if I can, learn from others about my questions and buy/sell bits for the KE.

I like rollaclub because as a female whose into cars I can ask questions here and get answers that I can understand and people will take time to explain things properly and they take me seriously...unlike some other forums who think I know nothing about cars and I'm a chick driving a shopping trolley and also think that my wonderful, gorgeous broomdie is a heap of crap....

I *heart* rollaclub.com

It's the fact an idiot like me can ask a stupid question and still get a decent answer. Because I'm young and still learning this has been a great place to expand my knowledge.

I like that I always get a good educated answer and there's not to many c#$kheads around.

The only other decent forum I've found is oldholden so far.

Same here mate. I came here with no knowledge of corollas what so ever after snagging a ke25 for $200. now I'm up to my 3rd? one in 2yrs.

And yes, you can ask a question and get a good informative answer.

Oldholden.com is full of guys that know their stuff :lolcry: Just don't like the layout :lovin:

I met my GF on here.... scary/cool huh!

I'm a bit of a forum slut.... started out on Twincam.org when i had the AE92SX, then TOCAU (where i am now a mod) when i owned the ZZE123, now i am hanging out here alot more since i now own a RWD rolla!

Great forum, great social events, and GREAT wealth of information, not to mention everyone is willing to lend a hand if need be!