Kyle's Ke10

KyleM

Got this the other day, most of you have probobly already seen it on here.

Well, i got my p's last month and went the next 4 weeks without a car which was pretty anoying.. so after getting sick of that i desided i may aswell get a little cruiser thats cheap to run etc to have so i don't have to borrows mums car everyday lol..

Name: Kyle

Car: 68' KE10

Motor & Driveline: Rebuilt Stock 1k, 4spd, Extractors.. Exhaust

Suspension & Brakes: Suspension = Really low, has KE30 discs on the front.

Wheels & Tyres: 14" Steelies with shiny Crown hubbies

Interior: Redd :dance:

Body: Sprayed matt black

Other: Cool little cruiser/Cheap to run daily..

Got some photos from the other night after i got it.

And one from the next day at school :cool:

What do you guys think??

post-9260-1253268368_thumb.jpg

post-9260-1253268532_thumb.jpg

post-9260-1253268539_thumb.jpg

post-9260-1253268550_thumb.jpg

Edited by KyleM

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's about time someone bought Sim's car. If that was in Adelaide still I would have had trouble keeping my money. Frankie specials have that certain appeal you just can't get enough of.

KyleM you've done yourself a favour. You will love that car. Just tidy anything up that needs it and keep it as is. That thing is Sweeeeeeeet!

PS: For a first car man..... haha.... holy crap........ you better be good to that car or I'm coming to Melbourne to look for you :dance:

Edited by Chobis

PS: For a first car man..... haha.... holy crap........ you better be good to that car or I'm coming to Melbourne to look for you :dance:

Haha, I agree! Although my first car was abused like crap - luckily I didn't bust it up, though. Engines can be replaced, but the body of

a car can't be replaced as easy as a bearing! It's a sweet car but I'd rather something a little newer or more practical for a first car.

Good luck :cool:

thats so mad nice ride man =]

any plans or just keeping it as is?

At the moment, we're just trying to get it to pass road worthy.. having trouble finding some parts.

It would be good to chuck a 4age in it.. but at the moment just cleaning it up.

KyleM you've done yourself a favour. You will love that car. Just tidy anything up that needs it and keep it as is. That thing is Sweeeeeeeet!

Hahah, ill be looking after it don't worry. The plan is at the moment just clean it rite up and drive around cheaply and in somthing unique.. Beats borrowing mums car. I just needa wait till i get it back from the shop.

It's a sweet car but I'd rather something a little newer or more practical for a first car.

Yeh well that was the plan, and still is the plan.. i just thought why wait for my car and have to worry about borrowing a car when i can just buy a cheap little one that cost hardly anything to run.. and plus its somthing different from a holden or ford which every other p plater drives.

Thanks guys :jamie:

what parts are you needing to pass rwc

I'm after,

1. Spring Eye Bushes.

2. Front Inner Control Pivot Bushes.

3. L/H Lower Control Arm.

Havnt had much luck finding the stuff.. we found a few places that we can get eye bushes thru but nothing for the other 2.

Would be easier if we could put in ke20 control arm with ke20 bushes, as ke20 parts are more available.. does anyone know if this would work or if theres another way around this??

Cheers, Kyle