New Sa/adelaide Members - Post Here First

MYSTIK

Hi everyone my name is Zac, Recently moved down to Victor Harbor from Adelaide and have a ae71 with all the fruit. Its been in storage under a car cover for the past 2 years and it is time to resurrect it. Hopefully have it with some fresh oil and a new battery and re- regoed in the next few weeks. Also keen to get out and drive the pants off it. pics and details of it in the ke70/ae71 rides section. More pics up soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, Just bought myself a 84 ke70.. i learnt to drive manual in my brothers 84 ke70 and now i have one myself. Its in ok condition.. rebuilt motor with around 16xxxkms, 5speed box, locked diff, 2" extractors, deepdish steering wheel and SSR meshies.. needed something cheap to buzz around in and wanted to get away from the nissan imports for now.. plans for now are just getting it reliable and putting a decent sound setup inside as it is a daily.. but later will look into the CAdet or 4agze.. no pics atm

previous cars: holden nova/corolla, R32 gtst, S13 ca18det, Gtir pulsar, R32 GTR

current car: KE70 :)

Edited by Ripp3r

• 2 weeks later...

Hi my name is Ben and I live in the Riverland of SA. I have visiting the forum for a year or two but never posted. I have owned 2 x ke30s with 2T engines, ke35, ke38? Panelvan. I currently drive a 80 series landcruiser and the wife drives a ba fairmont v8.

My current project is a 73 ke26 which I have installed a JDM Ae86 4age. It has taken a while but I want to finish the car this year. I'm looking forward to a SA cruise in the middle of the year so I can bring it down and see a few of your rolla's.

Ben

Hi my name is Ben and I live in the Riverland of SA. I have visiting the forum for a year or two but never posted. I have owned 2 x ke30s with 2T engines, ke35, ke38? Panelvan. I currently drive a 80 series landcruiser and the wife drives a ba fairmont v8.

My current project is a 73 ke26 which I have installed a JDM Ae86 4age. It has taken a while but I want to finish the car this year. I'm looking forward to a SA cruise in the middle of the year so I can bring it down and see a few of your rolla's.

Ben

Hey Ben nice to meet you, your project sounds great, chuck some pics up!

Many old rolla's in the riverland?

Cheers

Tally

Nah not too many corolla enthusiasts that I know of. Few old guys driving around in neat corollas. There is an old guy with a ke26 pano which I am trying to track down.

I have been in Adelaide for a week for work and now in Mildura so once I get home an get a chance to get some recent pics I will post them up.

Cheers,

Ben

hey I'm benny i am 17 and i live in ingle farm sa,i recently bought a ke70 for $800 and i love it to bits

i spend bassicly every night in my shed slowly turning it into my dream car, i hope there is a corolla cruise on this side of town soon so i can meet a group of people with the same passion and love for these great cars.

cheers

bennt

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, I'm Matt from the adelaide hills.

I've got a auto 76' ke30 (my first), white with black stockies, soon to have 13" superlites.

Fixing her up since when I bought it, it came with no brakes or rego, radiator is fkd, has fairly bad rust in the front R and L hand panels and boot. and not so bad in some other spots. Aiming to have her on the road soon as my new daily seeing as I just traded my old daily (lancer - gay little beast but i loved it non the less) for a s1 rx7.

Here she is:

post-13000-042467000 1299151032_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

nope, I'm the only one gettgin around in one! its so good to see heads turn at an old car :) its is bright orange and on its bum though lol. have you been down this way before?

know anyone by the name of Jimmy Barker down there? he's my cousin haha.

havn't been down there in years

know anyone by the name of Jimmy Barker down there? he's my cousin haha.

havn't been down there in years

ahh funny you say that, him and his mate had a bit of a dissagreement with me and some friends on a friday night at the skatepark :\ his mate kinda decided it would be funny to piss on my car, and he got back a bit more. but jimmy was just standing up for his mate which is no pronlem by me lol. you will have to come down here sometime :)