New Sa/adelaide Members - Post Here First

MYSTIK

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey new to this forum so here it goes my name is Michael, 19 live in the murraylands and just bought my first rolla, always wanted one and now finally here it is:D its a silver 1983 KE70 5 speed got it for $850 with 3 months rego, lowered, triton rear springs stiff shocks(hard as Fck), exhaust has a bit of a note and some meshies allround ;) bit of rust in normal spots, one day want to fix this and give it a decent paint job but as for now I'm just loving driving it around just for the hell of it :D Keen to orginse a rolla cruze soon coz it would be awesome to see more rolla owners and their rides :D

post-13347-027943200 1303130547_thumb.jpg

Edited by CruzinThaRolla

I thought I would put up some pics of my ke26 as it slowly gets closer to being driveable. Enjoy

photo.jpg

photo-1.jpg

Since these pics I have finished tidying the wiring and cutting out what I don't need. I have tried to hide as much wiring as possible but its just a neat weekend car not a show car so I am not to worried. Plan on going to Adelaide to have a look at upullit to see if I can get some parts I need from a ke30 or similar.

Let me know what you think of it?

Cheers,

Ben

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all, DirtyRolla here. i read one of the first posts about a POS AE82 sedan.. i have the same issue now and then with it thinking it has a turbo timer. None the less i drive a 1988 AE82 4spd and it gets me where i need to go for now. I'm thinking of putting some work into it but i don't know if it is worth the money. anyone keen to talk me into working this thing?

post-13489-011426100 1305240598_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

heya guys my name is josh I'm a auto elec ive just got a KE55 witch has not been on the road since 91 it has a 16v with carbys on it as thats not what I'm looking for i have a 20v going in there. over x mas my roll cage will be fitted and hopefuly it will be ready for next years first modern reg event. my daily is a evo 9 here is some picys thanks guys

2011-10-2819_24_07.jpg

2011-10-2819_23_51.jpg

2011-10-2819_23_41.jpg

Edited by larbyperformance

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, my name is James, i'm from Port Pirie, ive been in love with KE70s ever since my mate dommo bought one. I currently own a brown KE70 which I paid $150 for!! Unfortunately it was an auto so my plan for it was to turn it into a track car, ive completely stripped it ready for a 4AGE/T50 conversion. That project will be on the backburner if I can get my hands on this other one soon, a light blue 5 speed KE70 which will become my daily and my money-pit

Good to know there are heaps of like minded rolla lovers out there with plenty of knowledge for me to poach, cheers

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys

my name is jaryd and I'm from the western suburbs

my daily is a hyundai excel aha keeps me out of trouble aha

and my track hack/missile is a sr20det powered rt142 corona

story goes that i bought the corona as a daily with a 22re turbo motor in it

was a nuts car and then got defected and the tracked it

was goin well until i blew the 22re turbo up and then decided to put a

dirty nissan motor in it so :)

build is almost finished so hopefully ill be doing skids again soon

cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey guys

my name is jaryd and I'm from the western suburbs

my daily is a hyundai excel aha keeps me out of trouble aha

and my track hack/missile is a sr20det powered rt142 corona

story goes that i bought the corona as a daily with a 22re turbo motor in it

was a nuts car and then got defected and the tracked it

was goin well until i blew the 22re turbo up and then decided to put a

dirty nissan motor in it so :)

build is almost finished so hopefully ill be doing skids again soon

cheers

And now.i have.that turbo going in my rt142 wagon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I'm Mel live in the southern suburbs with my 1989 ae92 corolla hatch CSX DRACO3. Second one i've owned, landing on the roof didn't help the first one much and HAD to have another rolla

scratch the hatch LIFTBACK i always get the two confused