Places For Night Photos In Adelaide?

RA28GT

Members dont see this ad

I always liked the ones that you randomly took on the side of the road. If you were to do one of them again it would be pretty good.

You always seem to have a very high amount of taste in taking photographs, so all I would say is to keep a camera in the car and pull over when your inspired.

i think your photos look great troy, contrast is a little iffy in a couple but apart from that pretty good think the biggest issue with night photos is that you would be better off a light source for the subjecct, the photo of the ford i put up think they guy used a couple lights to light the car up more. street lights can sometimes assist and sometimes ruin a photo, but then again with an SLR you should be able to get great shots with out the perfect lighting circumstances.

Nice pics 200Boy, i especially like the one at eagle on the hill (if that is where it is, I'm pretty sure it is).

Was this with gingerboys camera? i need to borrow my sisters and take some decent shots of my car!!

one on eagle and the last one were :jamie: still havent got all the shots from him yet haha.