Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Slo-038 + 10Psi

Featured Replies

  • Author

Hahaha, We'll see how we go with the whole wallet saga.

 

I bead blasted the Hubs today. Came up great. Will get them painted to stop em looking like they were before.

 

I will be ordering all my suspension bushes, pitman/idler arms etc this week too.

 

Oh, and I'm itchin to get my own bead blaster now.

 

HTFU wallet.

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 505.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

MMMM, New bits! Looking good mate

God help someone if they rear end this car haha

  • Author

If someone does rear end it, i'll kill em in the head then go emo, slash my wrists and buy a ke70.

And if you do that I'll kill you to put you out of your horrible misery as per the agreement from AGES ago. Is the wallet a velcro job or leather :) Depending on the material it may take your spending abuse better lol..

Rofl @ Velcro Job

 

0016720_large.jpg

Edited by Beauc

  • Author

Nah its a nice leather one. It's taken a flogging today. Details later when i'm off of my phone and onto a puter

  • Author

Alright, So went and Seen the blokes at Pedders today. Ordered tonight and awaiting pickup tomorrow will be...

 

Inner and Outter Tie Rods

Ball Joints

LCA Bushes

Swaybar D Bushes and Link Bushes

Pitman Arm

Idler Arm

Steering Coupling/Vibration Isolator

Castor/Radius Rod Bushes.

+ A few more I think.

 

Oh, and also some wheel bearings for the RA60 hubs.

 

Wallets a bit sore but I'm gonna need it so its either now or later i figure.

 

As of friday arvo the front end should be ready to go together for ease of movemet. Will have to pull a few things apart down the track tho to get them painted/powdercoated.

 

WOOOOOO Progress.....Abso-bloody-lutely LOVIN IT.

*Likes this*

 

What sort of money was that if you don't mind me asking?

I know a bloke at the local pedders that i used to deal with a fair bit

but haven't talked about my car with him yet..

  • Author

I'm getting them at a fraction of retail...... say sub $400 mark for bushes and $50 for a set of RA60 wheel bearings.

Oi Ryan pick up that bonnet farkin the guy is hassling me :)

  • Author

Havent recieved the Txt from the bonnet man. Will pick up this friday.

  • Author
Forgot to come see me regarding suspension parts I see :fuzz:

 

I sell those too you know :)

Sorry Mick. Didn't even think Motor Traders when it came to suspension.

 

With the pedder stuff i also get access to their workshop to put it all together too, which helps heaps.

Got this box today.

Image474.jpg

 

This is what its supposed to be

Image473.jpg

 

Lives up to the Label :)

Image472.jpg

Image471.jpg

 

Cheers Megat :y:

:) :rant: :fuzz: :rant: :y: :rant: :abuse: You Bastard!!! After all I did for you, You go and buy it before I could! :abuse: :rant: :abuse: :rant: :abuse: :rant: :abuse:

/end rant

 

Looks good though!!

  • Author

Sorry Adam. Megat had 2 of them, safe bet to say he'd have the other one still. How's the progress on yours?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.