Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Slo-038 + 10Psi

Featured Replies

  • Author

Dunno, unless someone can make something from the dyno print out.

 

Issues sorted, swapped the carb over, swapped the jetting into it and it fired first go. Spare weber parts FTW!

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 505.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

Possibly. but there are no scales to show what that line measured.

  • Author

Gave it a quick tune up tonight, not perfect but deffinatly better as it was rich as all hell, due to the carb base coming off and being adjust for a 1.8L boxer. Will keep tweeking till i get an o2 sensor and gauge.

  • Author

Cheers Phil.

 

Looks like I'm gonna be getting some rare bits thats I've been looking for soon. Can't wait.

man I'm trying to find some chrome strips for the gutters the rear hatch handle thing and the bonnet chrome well basicaly all the chrome on my wagon and pano haha

  • Author

I've got about 4 tailgate handles i think.

 

This is more chrome/stainless. Bling bling haha.

 

Wagon/Panno gutter chrome will be on the list.

if u get onto some man hi me up i need two lots the people who owned my girls b4 me didnt care for them now I'm reviving them

  • Author

Can't say i've seen factory gutter trims for 36/38's. Closest was some aftermarket plastic trim on a 36 at the wreckers

Can't say i've seen factory gutter trims for 36/38's. Closest was some aftermarket plastic trim on a 36 at the wreckers

 

The plastic gutter moulds look shidhouse and break easily.

 

I've found that the chrome gutter moulds off old Sigmas are the go, the gutter mould that starts from the front of the car actually fits perfectly, no need to even rebend them!

 

Could probably get them off other cars of the period too.

 

Cheers,

Sam.

Reed (blzbub666) Is making some of those window visor things up for my wagon so I'll give you the low down when we try fitting them up.

  • Author

The plastic gutter moulds look shidhouse and break easily.

 

I've found that the chrome gutter moulds off old Sigmas are the go, the gutter mould that starts from the front of the car actually fits perfectly, no need to even rebend them!

 

Could probably get them off other cars of the period too.

 

Cheers,

Sam.

 

Even for the rear? the front 1/3rd of the trim is the same as the sedans, just need something for the rear 2/3rds.

 

Cheers for the heads up tho Sam

 

Reed (blzbub666) Is making some of those window visor things up for my wagon so I'll give you the low down when we try fitting them up.

 

 

Sweet! deffinatly interested. We can compare "notes" :P

Oh yeah forgot about those. But in all honesty I've been stupid busy at work. Lucky if I get a break. Found out I can get stainless .55 through work. Once the dimensions are worked out I might get some. But they won't be cheap. Keep reminding me to do the 30 ones. Or ill forget.

All sweet, I'm in no rush and willing sell my mother car to get some :laff:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.