Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Slo-038 + 10Psi

Featured Replies

Plus my cam. haha. But i'll just send mine off myself.

 

Ps. 1200 posts?

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 505.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

'Bitch!, I waant theeese GRAAAWWNNND"

 

I'm sure we can sort something for 4 cams

Edited by SLO-030

ill do 4 cams if you guys want. ill confirm the .420 lift monday.

  • Author

Cheers man

  • Author

Well, pretty much done. Just waiting on some low profile socket head bolts as I'm going to have clearance issues with the front main with regular size bolt heads.

 

This will do for making the bracketry anyways.

09092011309.jpg

 

09092011310.jpg

 

09092011313.jpg

 

and something to WTF your day..

 

Makes it easy to move an engine

05092011303.jpg

Not really, this suckers mounted!

05092011302.jpg

05092011304.jpg

Get a bitta LS2 into ya!

Edited by SLO-030

Makes that single rotor powered lawnmower from NZ look a little underpowered! :laff:

  • Author

Autometerboostgauge.jpg

Picked this sucker up with chrome cup for under $40 to my door :dance:

Gotta love more goon style lawn mowing!!!

My cam was as lumpy as it was because I had 25+deg of advance at idle and had to run it a bit rich so it didn't run hot, gotta love locked dizzys. But yeah it does sound like a Harley.lol I'd even heard it sounds like a cross between a 20b and a NASCAR.

You should be able to tune your idle from lumpy as to near STD with the MS.

 

Stu.

  • Author

Gotta love more goon style lawn mowing!!!

My cam was as lumpy as it was because I had 25+deg of advance at idle and had to run it a bit rich so it didn't run hot, gotta love locked dizzys. But yeah it does sound like a Harley.lol I'd even heard it sounds like a cross between a 20b and a NASCAR.

You should be able to tune your idle from lumpy as to near STD with the MS.

 

Stu.

 

Sweet. I'm goin lumpy as i can!

hey ryan since when did you get a minispool single spinner? i thought you needed a weldy to drift bro?

  • Author

When I installed my stage 5,000 shift kit bruh hahaha :fuzz:

  • Author

I can cut lawns too. :D

 

Except your mowing in your backyard. I'm mowing a back yard 1,100km from home :lolcry:

Stop Bidding on cressida's and do something :lolcry:

 

Any news on this mate?

 

'36 finally gone, this thing going to see some goodies?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.