Slo-038 + 10Psi

SLO-030

Members dont see this ad

Seems like a decent goal.

Well before i changed the oil to thicker to get rid of a flat spot, i had it dyno'd, but i forgot to put the choke back in haha! I'm pretty sure it made 68rwkw so hopefully with some adjustments mine could make 80. I was under the impression i could get 100, must of been dreaming haha.

Good luck mate!

Yea, I thought it was pretty reasonable. What sorta boost levels are you running?

Stu (Kickn5k) was making over 100rwkw on 9psi (as previously stated) with the same sorta setup and a D5 microtech.

If all goes well, I should have a kick ass ECU by the end of next weel.

According to the boost gauge, 10-11psi.

Would there be much of a power difference with the 2 different pistons? dish shape i think it is? Once i have finished everything on it at the moment, might look into another dyno run and hopefully a lot better result lol.

Do you have any specs for a "big blower grind" or able to tell if my specs are decent for a blower? Told the guys at Crow I wanted to make some decent torque from low in the range.

Saw your 55 parked at Westlakes a couple weeks ago. Looks great, loved the intercooler peeking thru the grille at me :blush:

Do you have any specs for a "big blower grind" or able to tell if my specs are decent for a blower? Told the guys at Crow I wanted to make some decent torque from low in the range.

Mine is(only from memory lost the card) 112 lobe sep, about .393" lift and about 270deg of duration. That was from Clive Cams. I told him I wanted power down low blah blah blah. Turned to me and says " you want to make a fair amount of power though, other wise you wouldn't have the blower on. Leave it to me."

It had a fair amount down low(could take off in 3rd with a little clutch slip) and a real big wack at around 2800-3000rpm then pull hard to 6000rpm. All with the boost building sc/12 would have been perfect with a sc/14. I believe the instant boost of an sc/14 it would have smoothed it out nicely.

Stu.

think the cam we put in Neil's was 113 or 114 lobe separation keeping as much lift as possible (regrind) good from 3500 to 7000 needs a bit of head work tho to really get the most out of it tho even makes good power off boost in NA mode (supercharger is set up to activate off RPM trigger & throttle position) :wink: