October 10, 200916 yr comment_380781 i bet your hanging to drive it! atleast it will all be done and sweet all ready for daily duties : ) Report
October 12, 200916 yr comment_381356 Sounds like a nice bit of Progress Raven. Throw up a Pic or Two for us when it's on this Beast. Cheers, Josh :) Report
October 12, 200916 yr comment_381394 Congrats on your purchase, I thought about bidding on this myself but the better half had other ideas, such as "finish the ones you already have before you go buying another one!" :) Fair enough I suppose. Good luck with the resto. Report
October 18, 200916 yr Author comment_382946 Cheers. :jamie: This is going to be my daily, so neat and tidy springs to mind, not a complete resto, which is what will be happening to my KE25 when I stop buying other cars. Plan of attack for today: - Go get rid of one of my tropical fish as he's being super aggressive and hassling the other fish in my tank. - Go and finish the guard so I can put it back on the car. - Sand and spray paint my spare wheel carrier and fit it up. - Remove rear bumper if I get time. Edited October 18, 200916 yr by Raven Report
October 18, 200916 yr comment_383216 Lookin good Mick. Come a fair way since i first seen it that night. Report
October 18, 200916 yr comment_383223 About that fish.. I'll take him! Thats if you haven't got rid of him already, I have an aggressive tank and I would be very surprised if he's king of the tank here.. lol :) Have you started on rebuilding the struts? Would be keen to see what you do with them.. It's good to see some progress.. Starting to come along nicely. Plans for paint? Edited October 18, 200916 yr by Oh-KE Report
October 18, 200916 yr Author comment_383233 About that fish.. I'll take him! Thats if you haven't got rid of him already, I have an aggressive tank and I would be very surprised if he's king of the tank here.. lol :) Have you started on rebuilding the struts? Would be keen to see what you do with them.. It's good to see some progress.. Starting to come along nicely. Plans for paint? I already traded him in. I have African Cichlids, so not sure what you have or even if he would have been compatible. :P Havent touched the struts yet, as I'm just sorting out bodywork for the time being. Report
October 18, 200916 yr comment_383275 great work mate :P good to see its getting closer to finished did some one say 36/38 cruise :) Report
October 19, 200916 yr Author comment_383302 great work mate :P good to see its getting closer to finished did some one say 36/38 cruise :) Most definitely :) I'm looking forward to getting back out cruising again, thats for sure. I suspect it should be on the road by christmas time. Report
October 19, 200916 yr comment_383511 Most definitely :P I'm looking forward to getting back out cruising again, thats for sure. I suspect it should be on the road by christmas time. I'm hoping for the same time frame. Might see if i can muster up some SA members to give me a hand to finish her off :) Report
October 20, 200916 yr comment_383836 I'm hoping for the same time frame. Might see if i can muster up some SA members to give me a hand to finish her off :y: Ohhhh...... Why do most of these people with Wagons and Panelvans live in Adelaide?? It will be fun to come along to these cruizes with you fellas, but I'm down in Melbourne. :D Ahh Well.... Cheers, Josh :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now