Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

20v Into Ae71.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 933
  • Views 424.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Did anyone else pick the irony in this photo?  

  • hey mate, nice photos.   re: starter motor.   there is a auto electrician in wynnum that can rebuild your starter motor for a very reasonable price, brand new everything.   i got an alternator d

  • carbonboy
    carbonboy

    Wow, you've got all the fruit plus the bells & whistles, I love it too! :) Curiosity drives me to ask: With the GPS speedo, is there a possibility to program in a speed alert/chime into the system

Posted Images

isnt this something that ecus use already? ive watched a tuner set up a similar progam on a ecu (can't remember if it was autronic or Motec but it was one of those two as thats all he tuned/installed) where it enriches on throttle openning in much the same fashion as accelerator pumps in a carby

Edited by Ella

  • Author

Thats it, makes quite an appreciable difference.

 

Ive never had anyone even try to engage that feature. Kellam obviously doesnt even get it, and Novak wouldnt have known about it if I didnt tell him as adpatronic was new to him when I got my tune. Once I got the wideband I quickly discovered the benefits.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Just fitted a different top cover so that I could refinish my old one.

 

I'm getting it silver ceramiced at Competition coatings. Its not as cheap as powdercoating but tougher and will hopefully keep more heat in my engine and less in my bay.

 

Ive finally got onto Rick Sendall to talk about a cage and harness bar for my rolla. I'm pretty keen to do things properly when I have a 2azfe to power a corolla.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Put in fresh gearbox oil today.

 

Sanded and refilled rear left wheel arch. Filled 2 dents. Repainted a bit white where I redid it.

 

Adjusted handbrake. Bled the brakes, topped up brake fluid.

 

Need some fresh front wheel bearings and a repack.

 

Needs a front wheel balance.

 

Drives the best it ever has, and my gearbox feels great with some fresh fluid. It probably hadn't been changed ever when I got the car, the box has always been very stiff but its a lot smoother now.

That is a very neat donk hole. Like a $1 cheese burger it looks "made to go".

  • 2 weeks later...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.