20v Into Ae71.

LittleRedSpirit

Members dont see this ad

isnt this something that ecus use already? ive watched a tuner set up a similar progam on a ecu (can't remember if it was autronic or Motec but it was one of those two as thats all he tuned/installed) where it enriches on throttle openning in much the same fashion as accelerator pumps in a carby

Edited by Ella

Thats it, makes quite an appreciable difference.

Ive never had anyone even try to engage that feature. Kellam obviously doesnt even get it, and Novak wouldnt have known about it if I didnt tell him as adpatronic was new to him when I got my tune. Once I got the wideband I quickly discovered the benefits.

• 4 weeks later...

Just fitted a different top cover so that I could refinish my old one.

I'm getting it silver ceramiced at Competition coatings. Its not as cheap as powdercoating but tougher and will hopefully keep more heat in my engine and less in my bay.

Ive finally got onto Rick Sendall to talk about a cage and harness bar for my rolla. I'm pretty keen to do things properly when I have a 2azfe to power a corolla.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Put in fresh gearbox oil today.

Sanded and refilled rear left wheel arch. Filled 2 dents. Repainted a bit white where I redid it.

Adjusted handbrake. Bled the brakes, topped up brake fluid.

Need some fresh front wheel bearings and a repack.

Needs a front wheel balance.

Drives the best it ever has, and my gearbox feels great with some fresh fluid. It probably hadn't been changed ever when I got the car, the box has always been very stiff but its a lot smoother now.

• 2 weeks later...