Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mcdonalds Cheating

Featured Replies

hopefully this is a hoax

post-4088-1255044979_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 30
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I call BS.

 

 

This is something that would be sent via email, not printed on a letter head, signed and dated. The style of the writing just doesn't fit the format and its not like McDonalds don't have the internet or something. The signature itself looks slow and forced too.

  • Author

You would definately think a company with the track history and integrity of mcdonalds would try something like this,

BUT ITS WORTH CHECKING

Edited by curly

Second the hoax motion. Damn, who writes letters anyway....

 

Hey hang on a minute. That's the maccas around the corner from work. I'm going past on the way home to order 3 hot apple pies and 4 small fries!

The signature itself looks slow and forced too.

 

My signature looks like that.... am I slow and forced??

  • Author

Isn't it possible to print an email, scan then resend to anyone, surely that would seem a good idea to a pissed of employee

My signature looks like that.... am I slow and forced??

 

I haven't seen your signature so I can't really comment? Theres little tell tales in the way the letters are formed as to weather the person that wrote it does so frequently or not. I don't profess to be a handwriting expert but thats my observation of it.

 

 

Isn't it possible to print an email, scan then resend to anyone, surely that would seem a good idea to a pissed of employee

 

Possible sure, probable no. Isn't it simpler to just move straight to pissed off employee?

 

 

 

I'm not standing up for Maccas, I don't have any affiliations with them, I've never worked for them and I don't particularly like their food, but this kind of slanderous propaganda really gets up my nose.

You can tell it's fake just by looking at it. No need to draft a formal letter, with signature/letterhead etc just to discuss with a fellow director/manager a possible change to opening hours, and the fact that you'll be out of the office next week.

 

Other things which stand out are the generification of the drive-through operators as "the girls" (I see a fairly even 50-50 split in gender lines at most of the Maccas I go to), the fact that the managing director seems to have come up with this scheme to shave profits by deliberately forgetting to hand out products, and knows how much this will save the company down to the nearest dollar each day, yet has to ask another person what the effect of changing opening hours would have on profits. Plus any owner/director trying to save money/increase profits wouldn't bother to PRINT OFF A MEMO ON PAPER AND SIGN AND POST IT when they can email for free.

 

And then there is the big giveaway where the memo notes "we need to work out a way of making this a procedure without it being documented".....UMMM, YOU JUST MADE IT DOCUMENTED BY TYPING IT, PRINTING IT AND MAILING IT (and somehow allowing someone along the way to get a copy and scan it).

 

Ergo, fake. Or at the very least, photoshopped - note how the top part is crumpled but the middle section (with the text) is perfectly even and flat.

Yeah but even if the letter isnt true they can't seem to get ir right here.

 

Once a week I go there and 4 times out of 5 they are repacking my order after I check it.

Yeah I was going to say that a formal letter like that would only go out to customers. intra office memos are alot more basic. Plus the say MEMO in big letters in the centre followed by a the shape of Australia.

I have all the maccas files on my laptop I'll post up pics if I get time.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.