Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Little Yellow Ke11

Featured Replies

So I sold my AE71 last night and had already placed a deposit on my new addition, a little yellow KE11.

 

The KE11 will be used as a cruiser/daily through this Summer whilst I look patiently for another daily. I didn’t want to rush out and buy a crap daily that I would regret buying so this thing should tide me over for a bit. The KE still has the 3K which appears to be in really good condition, and overall this car is a very tidy unit.

 

The KE will then be hidden away for a while during the colder months and brought out again late next year when the weather is good again.

 

I actually can’t believe the weekend’s weather we are going to have here, awesome to get the KE out in.

 

I have some plans for the KE but as always will just see how things pan out. I am very happy with my purchase and can’t wait to get home now I have the rego sorted and take the thing for a decent drive!!!!!!

 

Some pics

 

post-7149-1255066197_thumb.jpg

 

post-7149-1255066204_thumb.jpg

 

post-7149-1255066212_thumb.jpg

 

These pics are all from the previous owners ad so I will get some new ones to add in here once I get a chance.

 

Enjoy

 

Oh and any suggestions for a name would be great. I thought of something to do with lemons but you usually associate the word lemon with a crap car :P

  • Replies 197
  • Views 57.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its name shall be daisy haha

 

looks nice man pretty clean and straight

 

any plans?

but you usually associate the word lemon with a crap car :o

 

I don't. I associate the word lemon with something else entirely.

 

This car reminds me of Post-It notes. :P

 

Congrats mate. This is a cool car. Way more style than the Sev. Gotta feeling this Sunday with 26degrees coming our way you will be doing some serious laps. Bugger Bathurst! :(

Congratulations on your purchase mate, I'm super jealous.

 

She looks very clean and fun to drive :P (wish i had a ke1* :( )

  • Author
I don't. I associate the word lemon with something else entirely.

 

This car reminds me of Post-It notes. :P

 

Congrats mate. This is a cool car. Way more style than the Sev. Gotta feeling this Sunday with 26degrees coming our way you will be doing some serious laps. Bugger Bathurst! :o

 

Hey

 

Cheers for the PM too!!

 

Actually I have some post-it notes on my desk which are a similar colour :( It can't be called Daisy because my old one somehow had that name given to it by my wife not that I used it.

 

The reason I changed to this car was because of the style, the more and more I looked at these and and then my AE71, I realised how much more stylish these little things are so I had to do it. :P

For some reason I thought of banana milkshakes when I saw this little beast...

Maybe call it banana milk? Or a shorter version, banilk?? lol

I think of lesbians. I think thats what Chob's was getting at too.

 

Nice pick up. This was one of those that come up on here that don't sell for ages and I always have that little thought in the back of my mind "i should buy that"

wow that things sik as. nice addition luke, I'm thinking a name like sunny or somthing? or sumthing silly like betty?

This was one of those that come up on here that don't sell for ages and I always have that little thought in the back of my mind "i should buy that"

 

haha I had the same thoughts, last time I saw it was just after Haydo sold it. Super clean KE11!

 

It reminds me of banana paddlepops :P

I think of lesbians. I think thats what Chob's was getting at too.

 

:P

 

Banana Smoothie

 

Could get the number plate "SYE-110" as in It'S YELLOw

 

Plus it's got "11" right in the plate as well.

Edited by Chobis

Seen this beast in the flesh tonight. Looks absolutely beautiful. Luke's got some exciting plans for her too!

very nice clean car mate good pick up

hey bud nice ride, clean too, i like that name delilah for a car........

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.