My Little Yellow Ke11

LukeAE71

So I sold my AE71 last night and had already placed a deposit on my new addition, a little yellow KE11.

The KE11 will be used as a cruiser/daily through this Summer whilst I look patiently for another daily. I didn’t want to rush out and buy a crap daily that I would regret buying so this thing should tide me over for a bit. The KE still has the 3K which appears to be in really good condition, and overall this car is a very tidy unit.

The KE will then be hidden away for a while during the colder months and brought out again late next year when the weather is good again.

I actually can’t believe the weekend’s weather we are going to have here, awesome to get the KE out in.

I have some plans for the KE but as always will just see how things pan out. I am very happy with my purchase and can’t wait to get home now I have the rego sorted and take the thing for a decent drive!!!!!!

Some pics

post-7149-1255066197_thumb.jpg

post-7149-1255066204_thumb.jpg

post-7149-1255066212_thumb.jpg

These pics are all from the previous owners ad so I will get some new ones to add in here once I get a chance.

Enjoy

Oh and any suggestions for a name would be great. I thought of something to do with lemons but you usually associate the word lemon with a crap car :P

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but you usually associate the word lemon with a crap car :o

I don't. I associate the word lemon with something else entirely.

This car reminds me of Post-It notes. :P

Congrats mate. This is a cool car. Way more style than the Sev. Gotta feeling this Sunday with 26degrees coming our way you will be doing some serious laps. Bugger Bathurst! :(

I don't. I associate the word lemon with something else entirely.

This car reminds me of Post-It notes. :P

Congrats mate. This is a cool car. Way more style than the Sev. Gotta feeling this Sunday with 26degrees coming our way you will be doing some serious laps. Bugger Bathurst! :o

Hey

Cheers for the PM too!!

Actually I have some post-it notes on my desk which are a similar colour :( It can't be called Daisy because my old one somehow had that name given to it by my wife not that I used it.

The reason I changed to this car was because of the style, the more and more I looked at these and and then my AE71, I realised how much more stylish these little things are so I had to do it. :P

This was one of those that come up on here that don't sell for ages and I always have that little thought in the back of my mind "i should buy that"

haha I had the same thoughts, last time I saw it was just after Haydo sold it. Super clean KE11!

It reminds me of banana paddlepops :P