My Ke20 Just Got Defected.

RA28GT

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch. Sorry to hear mate, they must be short of things to do if they're starting to defect cars like this.

"your lucky I'm not having this cubed"

Why would he say that? I thought they could only cube cars for multiple "hoon" driving infringements? It would suck to think you might be the unfortunate result of some policeman being unusually cranky...

So will stockies & hubcaps/stock springs get you out of it, or is there something more to it?

Sucks to hear Troy. Surely there can't be too much work to get back onto the road?

What a f@$king tool too with the cubing comment :/

... ps ke55pig ke20 is 4x110, ke55 is 4x114.3. the spacers are useless to you

Edited by benzo

very sad to hear man, your corolla was one of the best in oz...

its an all to common story... that's just the way it is I guess... to get something that you've spent a shitload of time and money into building and the dedication and for it to all go to waste so easily is such a shame...

its a real real narrow line we walk on when it comes to vehicle modifications...

but what is becoming common is alot of people are finishing up with the street scene and just going dedicated track car as alot of people are fed up with being hassled for driving their modded street car...

either find a cheapo ke20 and swap parts over or find someone wrecking a ke20

Edited by Tally

Thanks for the support guys. I'm just so pissed off right, I was simply driving to work wasn't doing anything wrong and I got a prick cop. I have no idea what brought on the cubing comment but I didn't want to make the situation worse.

I'm going to have a go at getting it through, it's just lots of little things. I'll be needing some other wheels and I'm not sure where I stand on things like my stereo in boot and my rear guards being cut? It's just going to take some time and money.

Edited by RA28GT

where you doing anything that could be considered "hooning" ?

maybe he just thought it was a shit box.

if a copper actually said that to me i don't think i could hold back telling him to get f@$ked..... next time these something like that, get a bit of paper and a pen and ask for his name, rank, badge number, station he is located at. quite often puts the wind up them if they are being a prick. technically i do think they have to co-operate. if your obviously much in the wrong its not wise to do it, also don't wear it out :jamie:

Edited by tas_ae71