Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Malaysia Ke70 Project

Featured Replies

Is that a power steering pump? I just assumed it was an A/C compressor but just noticed you don't have heater line or A/C line through the firewall.

 

:dance: I think yo are onto something there, I never took note of the A/C lines.

  • Replies 107
  • Views 301.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple. Clean. All it needs to be to look good. :dance:

 

Is that a power steering pump? I just assumed it was an A/C compressor but just noticed you don't have heater line or A/C line through the firewall.

 

I was wondering the same thing...

 

Love your car yangzeen, such neat work.

  • Author

Taz Rx, Trev and Doogs,

 

That was an A/C compressor n never used power stering.. it's all in original condition with 5k engine.

They cut it out from firewall and go through crossmember n chasis... u can see the hose from a/c comp...

Ah that explain its then. You can clearly see the bungs were the heater hose and A/C hose used to go through the firwall so I was getting a bit confused.

 

I was wondering weather you may have converted the ksev to maybe an AE86 powersteering rack.

  • Author

Taz Rx: owh.. I'm still using standard ke70 stereng rack... hehehe

 

dave: me also think ssr mk3 was a great for my ride... but, I'm carzy with these watanabe's... where yours?

  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Author

its been for a long time not update my thread...

 

repair and fixing my aircond at Jeembo's Garage

09072010587.jpg

Resize0010.jpg

100_0988.jpg

 

Also put JDM clear lense for my KE's

 

30012010375.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

 

In malaysia, we have Olskool Mega Gathering was held in Johore, Malaysia. Some pic from scene

 

OMGJEvent.jpg

OMGJOHOR.jpg

 

My Car

 

35120_144365978913834_100000212971791_434623_4807017_n.jpg

36948_143916552292110_100000212971791_430826_2129177_n.jpg

34880_140816002603867_100000264051140_321903_2742599_n.jpg

This is looking really awesome mate. :thumbsup:

  • Author

thanks mate... need more money to fixing another parts

  • Author

just got GT DOHC grille from japan. taken from 1600GT DOHC 1982 model....

 

09012011673.jpg

This thing is neat and makes me want to own a ke70, even though I am not a fan of their shape.

 

Good work and keep up the good work

  • 1 month later...

Also put JDM clear lense for my KE's

30012010375.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

 

 

Hi, I'm Mitya from Ukraine, and I wonder... where I can buy such turn signals???

thanks...

  • 2 weeks later...

Hey bro,great to see one of the nice and neat Ke70 in Malaysia. Good job!! Keep up man.. Your car is awesome...

  • 4 months later...
  • Author

thanks midnite,

 

well, it's been for a long time i'm not update my thread. So, i just bought RS Watanabe with spec

front: 14x8.5j offset -13 with tyre Yokohama S-drive 185/55/15 and rear 14x9j offset -19 with tyre Toyo Proxes T1R 195/55/14...

 

268684_167554636645147_100001718340548_371678_2616845_n.jpg

 

270298_252034994812935_100000193088149_1215175_5999025_n.jpg

269653_252034971479604_100000193088149_1215173_4157066_n.jpg

 

I also put Twin Solex 40mm carb into my engine bay... sound good!!!

 

05072011349.jpg

 

05072011351.jpg

 

But sadly, after come back from gathering, my "pornstar" got crashed in highway from behind... stupid drive at all... probably he's drunk... now, i have to do bodywork to fix up my rear panel...

 

224575_1481037481751_1708249441_710133_7860552_n.jpg

 

the old panel has been taken out to replace with the new one..

226077_1481037081741_1708249441_710130_5361359_n.jpg

 

new one took place...

 

254769_1478256732234_1708249441_708073_7353127_n.jpg

283845_1481037561753_1708249441_710134_6276486_n.jpg

184090_1481036681731_1708249441_710129_2897935_n.jpg

 

Try to fitting with tail lights.... looks great n fit nicely lika an original

 

215160_1481037361748_1708249441_710132_1554706_n.jpg

283165_1481037281746_1708249441_710131_433434_n.jpg

 

Now, I'm just waiting for paint job..... can't wait!!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.