Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rollaclub.com Photoshoot

Featured Replies

  • Replies 103
  • Views 66.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, on Saturday 2-6 i am working, and sunday i am going to the motor show.

 

I will have the car back together by Saturday, (I'm stillllll waiting on the car carpet....frekin slack ass'd bogan workers down at the carpet factory :D )

 

Justin, when would you be avaliable to take a pic of my car?

 

Cheers,

Teddy

Well, how about i organize for not this weekend, but next weekend - that sound ok?

 

Hopefully i will have the spoiler on by then !!!!!!

The more delays I see on here the more I think this is gonna end up a Financial Year Calendar .... July is only 21 weeks away - will we make it ????

that is actually a really good idea lol -

 

by then every 1 would be ready, and we would of had ample time to pick which photo to use & digitally edit it...

 

or not?

 

Teddy

I agree with justin - if we say its not until July then everybody wil pissfart about and we will be in this same situation come June.

good on ya xany!

 

I'm up to 557 or somting crazy... ahhh!

 

I'm going to motor show on sunday morning, so sundar arvo hopefully i will have time to make mine shine !

 

Any 1 is welcome 2 help me out - you get a free drink of water, and a healthy does of ke70!

  • 2 weeks later...

hey guys I'm back...

 

havnt really read through the thread but can i have feburary :D

 

ive taken some recent shots and this on is prolly the best :D

 

see what u guys can do with it cause i aint to good when it comes to photoshop.... i seem to find mspaint as my friend though :no:

 

recent.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.