Medicine_Man

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For a calendar, I don't see any reason to be using 4-megapixel photos - no harm mind you, but not necessary... 2 megapixel can quite easily be blown up to A4 size without pixelation. I've got a photo of my car, but my photo album is down at the moment, I'll put it up later. Would be nice if I get a chance to put the AE35 in there too :D Dash and headlights went in today, I now have all chassis electricals (bar fuel pump) :) So I can sit in the car and turn the lights on and off, turn the fan and wipers on... :)

I actually used a 5 megapixel so I could 'tweak' the image if needed and get any imperfections out - Like a stray bird flying in the background. Made it easy to blur the numberplate and not have it look too grainy

I can reduce it to whatever size we need for the Calendar tho - Just reckon the bigger the better for images.

Oh guys tips for the photo ..... if you have your wheels in a similar rotation it makes a huge difference to the overall look of the car .... check the car mags when they do professional shoots - they usually jack the car up and rotate the wheels to get them aligned. :D

VERY nice photo fook - have you got the untagged image in your gallery - want to try and keep the same font across all the images - which is the same font in the banner at the top of the site.

Oh and for you other guys there is a new topic HERE with tips on how to take photos as good as Fook's.

Ruts: Umm... I suppose I could make another one... :D

*edit*

071000052-vi.jpg

There you go. Hmm, clouds and scenery moved around a bit :)

BTW I have much much bigger version too, not sure if you have access to it but if you do the URL is:

http://images5.fotki.com/v55/free/c4551/1/...71000052-or.jpg

Else give me email address, I send to you :)