Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rollaclub.com Photoshoot

Featured Replies

  • Replies 103
  • Views 66.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I actually like 2856 - with the Windy Road sign in the foreground - would have been nicer if the cra was a smidge bigger but I look at that photo and go OH YEAH BRING ON THE CORNERS!!!!!!!

*Ruts looks at his Sony miniDV and smiles.

 

Gotta love digital!!!!!

  • Author
I'm not the best at taking photos lol - I'm getting better !

I think what you were aiming at was good, just my camera can be hard to focus at times, you need a nikon digital camera licence to drive it just about, has taken me ages to get used to it and all its settings, if you don't get on the right angle with the right ammount of light it just doesn't focus..

Those are awesome photos of the dwarf !

 

They sure are !!!!!

 

 

Mmmm - offroad

 

Yes, Yes and yes :D :D :D

I've never seen Fook speechless until after he got out of that Escort. That thing has WAAAYYY to much grunt. :D

 

I'm amazed at what Fook can do with a humble digital camera though.... :D

 

R

The Escort was a mean machine, the Dwarf is an awesome little beast... I must say, the K motor, while not exactly being my favourite block of iron (probably because mine is so crummy...) sounds awesome up there in the 7000RPM region :D Not to mention Robs awesome pedalling of the Dwarf, I have learnt a new meaning for R-E-S-T-C-P (Respect :D) :D If you can pedal the Dwarf that swiftly through the forest, I really can't wait to see what you'll do with the Zed...

 

But for now, "ooh aah rally car" is all I can think of...

*ears prick* Zed? you getting a Zed rob :D

 

mad shit

 

oh, and me n bob frawley were having talks last week, and we were -kinda- steering towards emulatiing dwarf's engine for my rolla :D

 

I'm still pondering doing it over just the normal port cam stroke etc.. :D

  • Author

Ok, lets get back on track guys, does anyone require someone to get shots of their car? If your shot is done, PM me and i'll link to your picture after your name at the start of the thread so we know who we are waiting on still..

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.