Rollaclub.com Photoshoot

Medicine_Man

my apologies for sliping again - i have lost many demerit points now for drifting of topic... :D

On this topic tho, we need to have a desengated page where we can upload the pics we take, so ever 1 can see them and so its like a test / trial page - any 1 like the idea?

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok after reading my own tips for photo taking I realised I had the sun in the wrong spot, I was wearing the wrong sort of boxers etc .... so I ripped down and took a few more photos today.

My question now is - which of the four shots is the best one (these are just VERY small copies of the original)

DSC00635.jpgDSC00636.jpg

DSC00639.jpgDSC00642.jpg

i like the bottom right - its not too low, but its not to high - it shows the car from a good angle, and if i have to be fussy and go by the photo points on the forums, the wheels arn't competly lined up - but i don't think it matters that much though. Another small thing is if u look at thew middle of the rear hatch, there is the small black dot - its the bit where the water comes out or somthing. - it caught my eye straight away.

oh and 1 other thing - whats that red thing in the real right quater panel? - is it a sticker?

Good photo shooting otherwise - better than what i can do lol

Teddy

So I should edit out the rear washer nozzle ??

and yup its a rockclimbing sticker - can edit that out pretty easy too

And i was too lazy to jack the car and move one wheel about an inch to get them aligned :D

{{EDIT}}

Removed the rear washer nozzle for asthetics, and recoloured the sky - added a hint of blue - Option 4 is the way to go.

can i shotgun april? its my borthday month !

Thats unless its been taken already

:D

:D :D :pcsmash:

When should i get the photo of my car in by? - the car carpet wil be in by this frydey (and all interior goes in by then) - or would u like me 2 get it ASAP?