January 13, 200422 yr comment_3919 To date, I still think thats the best photo I've seen of that car. God I love that photo!! :D :) :) Report
January 13, 200422 yr comment_3922 mmmm thats a sweet foto :) ruts if you could zip up and email the font plus the finished photos to me on [email protected] i'll start working on the collage :D Report
January 15, 200422 yr comment_3950 Hey I'm not sure if you want my car in it? Its kinda rough when you get close to it, but it looks good from far away... at night ... when its clean.. waxed & polished lol I have some photos on my website that could be used if you wanna use em? (Thats the one Unique Cars used) I have the original 35mm film also the photo. I don't own a digi :) Tommi :D Report
January 16, 200422 yr comment_3971 is there still any places avaliable in the shoot? Cheers, Teddy Report
January 16, 200422 yr comment_3975 Teddy: I'd say just throw up a photo. The more the merrier, even if we end up with too many (more than 12) we can always use it for something anyway. Report
January 17, 200422 yr comment_3987 it can be called the crap car page lol with all of the reject cars that didn't make it into a month... shot gun middle :) Tom :D Report
January 19, 200422 yr comment_4009 I'll throw in a pic of the KE55 for ya all. I got creative too. :D That's if that's what you want. BTW the car is not mine, it is a mate of mine that i am building for him... He is also a member of this forum (as OKE055), but as yet has not posted. Here is a resized pic.. The high res pic can be found here also http://www.eftel.com/~jkuhn/rolla-oke055.jpg Report
January 19, 200422 yr comment_4015 Junior: You're building a car for a mate? I want friends like you too :D :) :) And that car is SO COOL, we'll have to go for a bit of an oldrolla cruise when mine is done too :D Report
January 21, 200422 yr comment_4086 Yeah, I am building it for a mate, but it aint being done for free. A cruise sounds good... The car in question should be completed in the next 5 or so weeks as funds have started flowing again. Report
January 21, 200422 yr comment_4118 Mine will turn 6 months soon... ... and as of yesterday I can now make "brrm brrm" sounds so it's all good! :D Report
January 21, 200422 yr comment_4125 mine's ovet six months and i aint done squat on it yet... think i migh go organise some shit today *nods* Report
January 22, 200422 yr comment_4134 good on ya fook! I'm goan take a pic of my rolla the sarvo. Ill upload it to the public upload section. Now ive got cable internet... :D oh and thanks for putting me in the photo shoot!!!!!! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now