Offset For A Ke35 ?

crispyke35

Hi

Simple question that i can't for the life of me figure out. will this offset be any good for a KE35 114.3 15 x 6.5 +35.

Thanks

#Edit I think i may have answered this question myself the answer being that will look crap as they are FWD offset :)

I think i need something less then +20 ? :D

Edited by crispyke35

Members dont see this ad

On my ke30 i ran some 15x5.5 +40 SAAB steelies, could have come another 2inches outwards to fill the guards. for a 6.5 id say something with about +15 offset would fill the rears nicely.

I ran them on the front and seemed to fill out the front guards rather well with a 9mm spacer reducing the offset to +31. with a 185/60/15 tyre the sidewall cleared the strut by about 5-7mm.

Now on the rear I'm going to be fitting some 14x7's with around 0 offset and with a 215/60/14 tyre and the sidewall protrudes the guard by about 2-5mm

Hope this helps you out a bit Crispy.

On my ke30 i ran some 15x5.5 +40 SAAB steelies, could have come another 2inches outwards to fill the guards. for a 6.5 id say something with about +15 offset would fill the rears nicely.

I ran them on the front and seemed to fill out the front guards rather well with a 9mm spacer reducing the offset to +31. with a 185/60/15 tyre the sidewall cleared the strut by about 5-7mm.

Now on the rear I'm going to be fitting some 14x7's with around 0 offset and with a 215/60/14 tyre and the sidewall protrudes the guard by about 2-5mm

Hope this helps you out a bit Crispy.

Man I was planning on running 15 x 8 ~ +/- 0 offset on the rear of my 30, with 15 x 6.5's on the front...

Man I was planning on running 15 x 8 ~ +/- 0 offset on the rear of my 30, with 15 x 6.5's on the front...

yea, as i said 14x7 with about +/- 0 offset really fills the guards. I think 8's would be close to being all stock arches can handle. i could be wrong, but with the 215's it looks like a good fit while allowing clearance on the inside of the inner guards.

that would look shithouse mate, will need a lot of work on rear guards. and fronts will be just inside guards (pending offset)

You ideally want to run around the same track front and rear