wagn

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No real progress on the car at the moment but i did pick up a few things while in japan.

a nardi wheel just need a horn button

nard.jpg

and a kp61 trd 2 way lsd diff centre I'm not sure that it will 100% fit but for the price i couldn't go wrong

i have read that they do fit if anyone has info if they do let me know

• 3 weeks later...

Stuff has started happening again bonnet guards and apron are ready to paint drivers quarter,doors and roof are ready for final primer.The car goes to buddyparts in a few weeks to have a new passenger quarter put on and i also cleaned my engine bay looks heaps better.

before

dirtybay.jpg

after

cleanbay.jpg

Painted and polished my headlight surounds and backs

hl.jpg

Does anyone know where this hose is supposed to go?

its a 4k out of a ke70 I'm pretty sure

hose.jpg

haha same problem I had. On a KE70 it goes to the thermostat housing where that sensor is in the pic.

Looks like u got a 3K thermostat housing with a KE70 water pump. looks like that hose has been blocked off...

If you don't like the idea of having that hose blocked off just get a KE20 waterpump, heaps on eBay all the time, or obviously try find a good price on one at a auto parts store...

Getting there mate !

I'm interested to hear how you go with the KP Starlet LSD, I have also heard they fit up and it says in the FAQ that they do. the only thing I would be worried about is the strength of them.

haha same problem I had. On a KE70 it goes to the thermostat housing where that sensor is in the pic.

Looks like u got a 3K thermostat housing with a KE70 water pump. looks like that hose has been blocked off...

If you don't like the idea of having that hose blocked off just get a KE20 waterpump, heaps on eBay all the time, or obviously try find a good price on one at a auto parts store...

I don't mind the hose but it needs to pass for sa rego so i don't think it will pass as is

Getting there mate !

I'm interested to hear how you go with the KP Starlet LSD, I have also heard they fit up and it says in the FAQ that they do. the only thing I would be worried about is the strength of them.

Yeah i didnt want to run a open centre or a locker so I'm stoked it came up i don't think strength will be an issue with a warm 4k

I got a few coats of paint on the bonnet,passenger guard and apron i need a bigger compressor tho!

Have you thought about rigging up a reserve tank ? When borrowing a mates compressor I have sometimes had another bottle hooked up, it makes a huge difference. Just an old oxy bottle or gas bottle does the trick.

Have you thought about rigging up a reserve tank ? When borrowing a mates compressor I have sometimes had another bottle hooked up, it makes a huge difference. Just an old oxy bottle or gas bottle does the trick.

Na I'm just going to borrow my dads compressor and tee them together then use a regulator in the line i think that will work fine?