wagn

Members dont see this ad

Whitewalls and Slam! is all it needs. :yes:

Looking awesome mate. :y:

Josh :cool:

Cheers Josh

no way this is getting white walls unless i pick up some 12's and original hubcaps i'm not a fan of walls with mags

will get a sensible amount of low the day it clears rego :yes:

I have a nice new cusco strut bar on the way aswell,a nice xmas present from the gf

IMG_0608.jpg

:dance: Looks awesome

This car just keeps geting better and better :blush:

You gonna run those wheels through inspection or some stockies? I have some I can lend if you get stuck, with good tread on em too :fuzz:

thanks luke i was going to try find some stockies if i could borrow them for the day when it comes time to take it thru that would be sweet!

Only a few more things to do now and it should be good to pass inspection just need to work out why my horn isnt working and a bit of welding

• 3 weeks later...

hey mate great car love it. just a few questions. firstly whats the name od the rims u bought and the old ones u cleaned up and where can u buy them, they are awesome. or secondly do u wanna sell the old ones or the old 13s u had. i just bought a ke20 and need some wheels, after either 13 or 14 inch stockies or some like ur others. they look hot. cheers mate

hey mate great car love it. just a few questions. firstly whats the name od the rims u bought and the old ones u cleaned up and where can u buy them, they are awesome. or secondly do u wanna sell the old ones or the old 13s u had. i just bought a ke20 and need some wheels, after either 13 or 14 inch stockies or some like ur others. they look hot. cheers mate

hey mate the the rims on the car are hayashi streets and the other ones are performance super fins or something i may sell the super fins if your interested

• 2 weeks later...

I got bored because its too hot to do anything so i wrinkle painted my spare rocker cover

IMG_0739-1.jpg

And here's a pic of the head i have coming it's ported,shaved a fair bit,double valve springs and TRD rocker spacers

head1.jpg