The Physics of Drifting.

no, actually it had been for what...10 years already...wow, i that old aa...

Well... you do have a 5 year old daughter don't you? Yes, you must be soooo old...

My question is, how does a 10 year old have a 5 year old daughter? This is incredible, He has defied physics there, maybe he can defy physics on a racetrack too! NOW I GET IT! :drgrim:

sometime people don't really use their head...but most of them use their butthead.... :down: :) :)

no hard feeling.. :drgrim:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20v_ke35: It's just that when we want to drive fast, we don't drift cause it's slower :)

t is not that i can't drift, it is just faster on the road without.

at a motorkhana, then the fastest way is sideways......

which one is this????

rjenman:yeah, urs too :down:

hmmm.....

a motorkhana track is only about 100m long by 100m wide (if that). runs take less than a minute, half the turns are tighter than uturns. cars with locked diffs and hydraulic handbrakes rule supreme.....nothing whatsoever like driving on the street.

it was best described to me as "the thinking persons burnout competition". probably don't have many of these around where ur from, i'd say.

the little red ke25 rallycar in the motorkhana video Redwarf posted was his own. top run  :down:

I didn't mention it as I didn't think people would watch that far into it! Thanks Doug. I still like that yellow Datto though, it has MAJOR stick, suspension to die for, and someone to pedal it (usually).

I should also add, that for all the noise and fun that it was, the time wasn't that great.

Edited by Redwarf