What That I Hear? Mazda Wagon?

RA28GT

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy crap man when did you buy that?

I saw it about 2 weeks ago on shepards hill road, the dude pulled out behind me and I slowed down so he could catch up so I could have a look. Bit of the old head nod action, you know the score. He was following a very very clean green capella.

two neat madaz's. I'm guessing you just bought it though?

holy crap man when did you buy that?

I saw it about 2 weeks ago on shepards hill road, the dude pulled out behind me and I slowed down so he could catch up so I could have a look. Bit of the old head nod action, you know the score. He was following a very very clean green capella.

two neat madaz's. I'm guessing you just bought it though?

Sure did picked it up last Saturday.

Very good condition all round, paint a little faded in areas but overall great. Straightest car ever.

Whats impressed me is how well it runs/drives. Looks to be 74,xxx original km.

FFS Troy..... you are killing me !!!! That is sweet as. Your plans for it are perfect. Nice buy.

Haha, i'm glad i'm not the only one who gets angry at troy's cars!

Well done! I haven't seen one on the road before :/ I'm interested to to see the back of them.

They look very american.

How come? The RX4 shares the same body, front end is different and obviously its not a rotor but differences are not huge.

'77 rx4's had the same "merc" front end and a very average rear. 12a or 13b (as RX4 came with both) conversions are very easy with these legality wise.

Hit me up if you ever need some info. :jamie:

Oh and I know where you can get a set of dual dellortos and a manifold for her...... or a HKS turbo kit for that matter!! :yes:

Oh and while I think of it - If you're getting fender mirrors CAN I PLEASE buy your current ones???

They're the only thing I need to do now to speacial interest reg my '4.

I also have an old mazda sales brouchure for RX4's in the glove box. If you want I can scan it for you as there's pictures showing the original fender mirrors?