What That I Hear? Mazda Wagon?

RA28GT

Then what is stopping you ben?

ha will get some pics up on here soon, theres a few minor things I want to do first

I actually really like it with the fender mirrors Troy. Although when you mentioned fender mirrors I was expecting chrome Mazda 1300 items, which may fit in better. Just my opinion..

As someone on ausrotary said, this is one of the best looking 929/RX4 wagons I have seen.

Edited by benzo

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha will get some pics up on here soon, theres a few minor things I want to do first

I actually really like it with the fender mirrors Troy. Although when you mentioned fender mirrors I was expecting chrome Mazda 1300 items, which may fit in better. Just my opinion..

As someone on ausrotary said, this is one of the best looking 929/RX4 wagons I have seen.

Ahh forgot to mention these are only temporary until i get some chrome Mazda 1300 mirrors. I got these absolutely dirt cheap. The genuine mazda ones sell for good money.

• 3 weeks later...

Man oh man. You do have awesome taste for old cars. It is excellent to see.

And another thing, you just know exactly what to do to them. There is not one thing that I can say is bad, that you have to done to any of your cars that you have ever owned. :)

Edited by olskool

Finished up the stereo install on the Mazda.

Pods made, mids installed in kick panels and tweeters mounted.

CD player mounted in glovebox (still need to make box filler plate) which is protected by domo :)

all wired and ready to crank.

Also threw in a picture of the front end as ive further dropped it another 1"

IMG_2019.jpg

IMG_2020.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg

That exact head unit was the one I took out of my car as it wouldn't play.

Are the pod's going to get colour coded at all? seems a bit strange at the moment.

The door trims are going black to match the pods.

Strange that a 9835 wouldn't play they are very reliable cd players. If you've still got it want to get pid of it to me? :)

Just had a look at it and its a 9831 so a couple of years older. Keeping it to see what part is actually broken. The plan is to put it into the statesman again and move the kenwood into another corolla.

You must have a lot of carport space to store all of these!

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this in the flesh on the weekend when I was at Troy's!!!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked up and it was rolling out the driveway.... damn son this thing is FINE!!!!

Also saw the Orange VW, also very cool :y:

I would be a very happy man having both these machines to choose from to drive, I would have to flip a coin every day :dance: