November 30, 200916 yr comment_394448 WARNING: The following images may be distressing to all rolla lovers. http://www.ausrotary.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=182516 I couldn't find if this was posted on RC anywhere. So sad. :jamie: Report
November 30, 200916 yr comment_394462 Wow that's a serious collection of tin. My mates and I go for burns here and there through the country with the bi-noc-you-lars to see what we can find, but nothing like that! Report
November 30, 200916 yr comment_394475 that nearly brang me to tears... so many awsome models left to rot...... they should at least crush them so people like us don't have to see them that way...R.I.P amazing japanese specimans lol Report
November 30, 200916 yr comment_394535 The parts! The parts!!! All those rare GT models sitting there with diffs and cams and gearboxes and... :D Report
November 30, 200916 yr comment_394564 Its almost like they parked them and left them when the rego's ran out years ago. They've even blended into the landscape. Quite sad :D Report
November 30, 200916 yr comment_394630 i was interested to see this. a one windowed rear on a van. i have a feeling that this might have been a hearse at one point. does anyone know if toyota made/make hearses? Report
December 1, 200916 yr comment_394642 I kinda like the rusty relic gardening look.... wonder if the wife will let me go with that theme in our yard? :D Report
December 1, 200916 yr comment_394677 Hearse, but only for japanese people I reckon you'll find that hearse's are all custom built, I don't think there's ever been enough demand for a manufacturer to tool up a whole line of em. Report
December 1, 200916 yr comment_394691 Yeah I'm pretty sure they are custom built and not by the car company. Same goes with limmo's Report
December 1, 200916 yr comment_394716 Some of them look like they would actually scrub up quite nicely with a 'little' bit of TLC. Report
December 1, 200916 yr comment_394742 Imagine if 1 guy took all of those fender mirrors off.... Report
December 1, 200916 yr comment_394764 had a feeling it would be something like that. who would be interested in a rollaclub trip to go part saving? plastic don't rust and i realy want one of those te27 front ends. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now