Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke18 Panelvan Project

Featured Replies

G'day everyone, I not so long ago bought a Ke18 2 door windowless panelvan from a member on here, so I thought I'd start a small project thread. :bash:

So far I have swapped the silver wheels for a set black ones from a mazda 626 which I had on a ke20 parts car in the backyard

 

* Replaced the pitman arm with a new one which I managed to get from Pabs.

* Pulled out the original NOISY banjo diff and put in a complete borgwarner diff out of a ke11 parts car which I also have. ( I can hear what my passenger is saying now) :D

* Repainted the inside back part matt black again to freshen it up.

* Moved tacho from under dash to the top of steering column.

* Replaced a guard with one that has less rust and have nearly completed sanding the whole car back ready for a fresh respray.

 

 

I will get some pics soon as the progress comes along. Cheers Mark. :|

  • Replies 46
  • Views 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wagons and vans man, the only way to roll.

 

damn right

  • Author

Would anyone know how many ke18 panelvans came to Australia??????? This is the only one I've seen down here in Tas. :D Heres some shots of her. :|

post-721-1259658094_thumb.jpgpost-721-1259658153_thumb.jpg

post-721-1259658201_thumb.jpgpost-721-1259658237_thumb.jpg

Edited by ke20rolla

something tells me this is going to make me jealous........ I wanna see pics........

 

:D

 

 

Hehe...... sorry, but I need piccies please :|

 

 

EDIT: Daaaaaaamn........ I knew this was gonna make me jealous............. Thanks for putting pics up..... this is pure porn this car......... please tell me you are keeping this nice and original in either an original colour or at least an old school style colour and just lowering it and tidying it up.......... I would sell my left ventrical for this thing

 

Please do keep us updated with progress on this.

Edited by Chobis

  • Author

Thanks guys, :|

My plans are firstly to prep the body and give it a complete respray in it's original white as the inside of the dash and down the A pillars are white.

:D

Awesome.

 

Looks pretty straight, With a respray that'll come out sweet. Well done, keep it forever.

 

don't know how many but there wouldnt be less than a handful of these in all of Australia.

 

Scott.

I bought one years ago, exactly the same, but it had cancer - lots and lots of cancer. Some of the worst I've seen, so it got wrecked. The rear panel had a small window fitted into it though.

 

There was a red one for sale on here ages ago, pretty neat example.

 

I reckon I've seen another white one on the road in adelaide as well.

 

Edit - oh yeah, I've had my eyes peeled for looking these things for 12 years now.... So if they're there I've seen em!

Edited by philbey

  • Author

Hi guy's here some more progress shots of the panelvan from this weekend. ;)

post-721-1260083507_thumb.jpgpost-721-1260083560_thumb.jpg

post-721-1260083660_thumb.jpgpost-721-1260143021_thumb.jpg

 

I managed to give the whole car a coat of primer apart apart from the drivers door as I am going to replace that with a rust free one.

Passenger side door has been changed though, which I got off my Ke11 donor car. :yes: Once I have changed over the drivers door I will then give the primer a sand with a fine grade wet 'n' dry. :y:

I'm thinking of painting it a glossy red instead of white, just so that it stands out a lot more. :P Anyway I'll keep you all posted on any further progress of this beast. :y:

post-721-1260083601_thumb.jpg

Edited by ke20rolla

I'm thinking of painting it a glossy red instead of white, just so that it stands out a lot more.

 

Watch out philbey!

Edited by smeetsy1

yeh mines lacking a bit in the glossy department. I've always thought mine was maroon anyway :P

 

there's 2 proper red ones getting around the east coast as well and rumours of another red one in Adelaide!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.