What Engine Is In My Rolla?

I got a 87 rolla seca off a mate for next to nothing, it goes like hell and i thought it had a 4ag(N/A) in it at first but after checking it out I'm not sure what engine it has, still a 4 banger east west engine but the extractors come out the front towards the radiator then curve back down under it??? i looked all over the net and this site but can't find a pic like it. ill try and post a photo of the engine asap

Members dont see this ad
Havent you check the Vehicle ID plate for the engine code/type?

yeah i did but every pic on the net 4ag's didnt look the same as this one the exhausts all came out the sides not out the front, now i realise its cos they were all in rwd so it wasnt facing east west

its a bigport 4age and read the ten billion other posts on her about how to get more power

righto thanks eveyone :)

its a bigport 4age and read the ten billion other posts on her about how to get more power

which section would that be in? the search isnt coming up with anything usefull about basic upgrades, its all about forced induction :(

Edited by philbey