4k Mods

Bekkkkah

this is about my last thread witch some 1 rudly closed down and taz rx instend up being a smart ass why don't you try help new members bye giving them the link instead of just closing the thread sorry i dnt no my way around this fourm what is FAQ and where do i find it a little help would be great to new members

For the retards who have a problem reading then try this:

This is about my last thread, which someone rudely closed down.

Taz rx instead up being a smart assm why don't you try help new members by giving them the link instead of just closing the thread.

Sorry I don't know my way around this forum.

What is FAQ and where do I find it?

A little help would be great to new members!

Edited by Bekkkkah

Members dont see this ad

Gday, and welcome to rollaclub.

A couple of handy hints for you so that you time here will be well spent.

The main one is make your posts readable to anyone over the age of 25. SMS speak is a pain to anyone not used to it, and as older people are more likely to have the answers you seek, you're excluding a large slab of experience when you do so. Spelling and punctuation are your friends.

The other one is search and you shall seek. Many topics (especially this one) have been covered before. The rides and projects threads are a wealth of knowledge, and if it's not covered somewhere in there, then it probably can't be done.

Try putting more info into you post. We can make many different suggestions, but if you only have $300, not many of them will be practical. You have to keep in mind that we get asked very opened ended questions like yours about once a day at the moment, so if you don't have a think about the questions you ask, you're not going to get answers you're happy with.

Faq is a link at the top of the page. Press it and a whole lot of information will open up to you.

Regards

Dwarf

Are you serious!? :(

Like I said in your other thread we will not spoon feed you the info you need because you're too lazy to look for it, or don't know were to look. You've been advised to look through the FAQ (for no excuses click this link) and also make effective use of the search function.

That will basically tell you everything you should want to know. :)

THEN, if you don't quite understand something then start a new thread, or just ask a question in an appropiate thread that you've found searching, and somebody will happily answer it to the best of their knowledge.

The main one is make your posts readable to anyone over the age of 25. SMS speak is a pain to anyone not used to it, and as older people are more likely to have the answers you seek, you're excluding a large slab of experience when you do so. Spelling and punctuation are your friends.

Couldn't agree more!

Just nailed some kid on Altezzaclub for exactly the same thing-

Look, my partner and I both use this account, my partner wrote this post ok.

He has a problem with spelling, so f@$king what!

Learn to read ok! it's not that hard, I could read what he wrote!

And there is absolutely no need to be a smart ass and make rude comments.

I just had a lovely gentleman call me and talk to me about some of the people on here.

Start acting your age!

Theres no need for smart ass comments and what not.

And I couldn't even find the F&Q when I looked either.

I was expecting it to be in the forum.

I suggest you guys grow up.

When someone asks for help just help them!

Don't do the whole I'm not gonna spoon feed you bullshit.

Its annoying as all f@$k.

And thankyou Redwarf & TRD Ke70.

And to all people in the future who have a problem reading my partners posts,

try having a little patience because I normally come back through later on and fix them all up ok!

He has a problem with spelling, so f@$king what!

Learn to read ok! it's not that hard, I could read what he wrote!

And there is absolutely no need to be a smart ass and make rude comments.

I just had a lovely gentleman call me and talk to me about some of the people on here.

Start acting your age!

Theres no need for smart ass comments and what not.

And I couldn't even find the F&Q when I looked either.

I was expecting it to be in the forum.

And thankyou Redwarf & TRD Ke70

And to all people in the future who have a problem reading my partners posts,

try having a little patience because I normally come back through later on and fix them all up ok!

how very unlol

Edited by curly

The people with the problems with the spelling and open-ended questions on here ARE generally the admins and moderators.

It's good to stay on their side, rather than saying they're not as smart as others and aren't helping anyone. LISTENING to what

the admin has to say (whether in a smart tone or not), is generally a very wise move. For anyone that need's to know WHY it is

a good move, you don't belong here.

Admins can deal with open-ended questions, but if you back chat you won't last long.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You want to know some mods for your 4K, correct?

The people with the problems with the spelling and open-ended questions on here ARE generally the admins and moderators.

It's good to stay on their side, rather than saying they're not as smart as others and aren't helping anyone. LISTENING to what

the admin has to say (whether in a smart tone or not), is generally a very wise move. For anyone that need's to know WHY it is

a good move, you don't belong here.

Admins can deal with open-ended questions, but if you back chat you won't last long.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You want to know some mods for your 4K, correct?

Thing is he doesn't care if he gets kicked off here.

He just wanted help and gets a smart ass comments from the mods.

Which is why I eventually go through and double check whatever he has written.

As I'm trying to do everyone on here a favour so they don't have to decode what he writes.

You wouldn't pick on a person in a wheelchair cause he can't walk,

so why pick on a Dyslexic person cause they have problems with spelling.

- End Rant -

________________________________________________________________________________

And yes, my partner is looking for some mods for it I believe.

Edited by Bekkkkah

Wow ,I'm a dumb truckie ,computors were even invented when i was at school .Yep I'm old really old :hmm:

I had no trouble finding faqs.Lots of good info there, well worth the read :(

Poor old rollaclub mods

Anger will get you no where :lolcry: Welcome to rolla club :hmm:

rob