February 2, 201016 yr comment_410545 ok man, a tip, go round the whole front and crc the shit out of every bolt your gonna need to pull about 24 hours before you go back to workin on it, will help with gettin them out Report
February 2, 201016 yr comment_410546 hey mate how did you go with that interior primer and paint? does it scratch off like that septone stuff? Report
February 3, 201016 yr Author comment_410657 hey mate how did you go with that interior primer and paint? does it scratch off like that septone stuff? doesnt seem to scratch too bad but it hasnt had much wear and tear as it isnt my daily yet. But id say like any spray can job it wouldnt take too much of a knock. I'm planing on taking it all out and redo-ing it properly at some stage. Report
February 5, 201016 yr comment_411320 doesnt seem to scratch too bad but it hasnt had much wear and tear as it isnt my daily yet. But id say like any spray can job it wouldnt take too much of a knock. I'm planing on taking it all out and redo-ing it properly at some stage. cool! |blink| i got given a free ke70 interior set that was sprayed with the septone black interior spray and have accumulated 2 cans of the stuff over the years but it just scratches so easily that i never bothered putting it in or using the spray on anything... i wonder if there's an easy way to attach the black vinyl from the door cards onto the interior plastic panels.... Report
February 5, 201016 yr Author comment_411399 cool! |blink| i got given a free ke70 interior set that was sprayed with the septone black interior spray and have accumulated 2 cans of the stuff over the years but it just scratches so easily that i never bothered putting it in or using the spray on anything... i wonder if there's an easy way to attach the black vinyl from the door cards onto the interior plastic panels.... i considered the same thing, like doing my dash with it but then i thought of the logistics of such an idea. Spray cans are much easier. Report
February 7, 201016 yr Author comment_411636 Door hinge is on, finally. can't think of anything stopping a rwc now. I'm sure they will find something. But thats as far as I go for now with the things I know need to be done. Gotta seal around the tail lights with something to stop water leaking in, probably use some of that stick on foam strips. But yeah. Its taken a while but Ill take her in this week if I have the cash. And then the fun begins with engine upgrades... Report
February 10, 201016 yr Author comment_412591 Decided to change the diff oil, glad I did. Ewwwwww... What size is that bolt to refill it? 30mm? I hate getting halfway through doing something and then not having the right tool to finish the job. Report
February 28, 201016 yr comment_417530 hey mate, whilst you've got that panel off... (do you still have it off?) i would really appreciate it if you could have a quick look at where that parker cable goes into the cabin of the KE70, as i'm having some really weird issues with my parkers and them catching fire, not working, depending on their mood. keep up the good work Report
March 9, 201016 yr Author comment_420058 Kinda sucks, realised without the handles screwed into the door I'd just end up pulling the door cards off when I pull the door shut. Or end up snapping the MDF. Had to put an extra screw through the door which ruins the look a bit....If i'd known the handle would of been centered over it. And I ain't remaking them :D *sigh* you live you learn. Interior pretty much nailed. Need to finish sealing the tail lights, then rwc...hopefully. Report
March 10, 201016 yr Author comment_420414 paint bolt/washer the same colour as the door card. Yeah I considered that. Either or, they will stick out like dogs balls. Report
March 12, 201016 yr Author comment_420916 RWC list: RHF indicator lens Front struts need replacing 4 new tyres. Sitting too long, side walls cracked. Front wheel bearing adjustment All 4 brake lines. Rear diff pinion seal Oil leak from rear main Thought it would be way worse. Fixed, legal and on the road by wednesday. If anyone can ease the cost with some cheap tyres (13's). And i need the clutch pedal rubber???? Next weekend, tints. And I would love to lower it but depends on the sale of my other cars. Wanna do it all legal as its matt black and cop bait. I found king springs on ebay but they are only lows. Can I get falcon super lows? And its only the rears that fit? This has always been a grey area for me. Falcons all round or only on the rear? And which model? I'm gonna do a rides/FAQ hunt but if you read this and wanna post up some quick info or a link, cheers. Report
March 15, 201016 yr comment_421608 hey dude i have a set of rear king lows with one coil cut off and i can also get cheap tyres... I'm in brisbane though bout hour and a half from you, leme no Report
March 15, 201016 yr Author comment_421612 Cheers bro got the tyres sorted, will get back to you about the springs. Hardest thing to find has been an idicator lens. Finally tracked one down today. If i want the springs ill let you know and can grab them off you at the cruise if your going. Report
March 15, 201016 yr comment_421657 Cheers bro got the tyres sorted, will get back to you about the springs. Hardest thing to find has been an idicator lens. Finally tracked one down today. If i want the springs ill let you know and can grab them off you at the cruise if your going. sweet as Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now