May 12, 201016 yr comment_437003 nice job mate iv been thinking bout doing the same intereior for my ke70wags, just painted mine a couple of weeks ago haha was matt but not now. Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_437004 No autobahn on the coast. Nambour, kawana, caboolture has the biggest store/ range though. You could just use ke30 ones?, they are chrome with a black nob thingy. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TOYOTA-COROLLA-KE20...=item483a4cb634 Wheels look great too i recon Report
May 13, 201016 yr Author comment_437065 Nambour, kawana, caboolture has the biggest store/ range though. You could just use ke30 ones?, they are chrome with a black nob thingy. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TOYOTA-COROLLA-KE20...=item483a4cb634 Wheels look great too i recon Ha ha yeah I just clicked I was in there the other day, I was thinking it was AutoOne. Already bought those aluminum ones damn it. May have a hunt for ke30 ones, can always sell the others. Damn it those are perfect and half the price!!!!!! Me FAIL!!! Edited May 13, 201016 yr by blzbub666 Report
May 14, 201016 yr comment_437464 so itll be 5 spd this weekend of not? ;) if he comes down it will be ;) Report
May 15, 201016 yr Author comment_437533 so itll be 5 spd this weekend of not? ;) if he comes down it will be ;) can't make it this weekend damn it. Report
May 15, 201016 yr Author comment_437624 H4's (cheers rollin along!) New parcel shelf for speakers. Interior pretty much finished now apart from roof liner. Oh and the seats need to be re upholstered. But seat covers will suffice for now. Report
May 19, 201016 yr Author comment_438621 Shit its a nice pipe. The welding is overrated, made in NZ :rolls: like me. C'mon extractors. Wow over 8000 views. Crazy shit. Edited May 19, 201016 yr by blzbub666 Report
May 20, 201016 yr Author comment_438884 pl0x? They are unsealed so its just a unit like the sealed beams that you can just replace the bulb instead of the whole thing. I bought these for $30 off an RC member with bulbs, ready to plug in. Dunno about prices elsewhere. Try the usual or hunt around on the net. Huge difference in visibility and better choice of bulbs. Edited May 20, 201016 yr by blzbub666 Report
May 20, 201016 yr comment_438885 hey man, sweet headlights, i got some quesiton tho i need to get some new headlights because mine are dim as all hell. are they sealed beam? or are they just those ebay unsealed holders with H4 bulbs in them? how much did they cost you and where'd you get em from? *EDIT: edit due to horrible grammar :rolls: Edited May 20, 201016 yr by RainWarriorDregs Report
May 20, 201016 yr Author comment_438888 See edited post above^^^^ http://www.brightlightautoparts.com/Headlights.html Edited May 20, 201016 yr by blzbub666 Report
May 21, 201016 yr comment_439151 Wow dude, that looks very nice! Given me alot of hope for my KE and alot of ideas too. I have to ask though, do you get much police attention with it? I want to do the same, but the whole reason i got the KE was to reduce cop attention and maintain the fun factor. Report
May 21, 201016 yr Author comment_439158 Haven't had any undue attention so far. I live on the sunshine coast though and I'm on my opens. I may get more once my exhaust is done. And I suppose I don't skid or race. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now