July 13, 201016 yr Author comment_451648 Thanks guys :P Yeah i been driving it, done about 40km so far. I bought new head bolts and torqued them 24, 40, 60Nm cos thats what the gasket set said. Another one i heard was first stage, 29 Nm then 90 Deg + 90 Deg which would be a heck load tighter but my mate said just folow the specs on the VRS kit. I got a cardboard box and every nut, bolt and shim was placed on the box so i know where each one went back. Shims and buckets were labeled too One prob i have is oil is still abit dirty. Changed oil and filter twice now and the cap is still milky. I'll change it again for the 3rd time tonight and see how i go. Report
July 15, 201016 yr Author comment_451993 Found out i just needed to clean the crap out of the oil cap and now its all sweet :P Next thing to do is start making the car look better. I'm going to start by colour coding a few things like mirrors and door handles just wish i had a garage so i could put the heater on and stay out of this shit wheather and still work on the car :( Report
January 13, 201115 yr Author comment_495075 No updates really.. :( I still have to get around to painting the last bits and peices of the car just like i said 6 months ago, lol :lol: Prob the biggest news is I have decided to sell the lil beast :( Its not something I want to do but eather the ford or the rolla has to go and the rolla fails to carry planks and extention ladders to work for me.. I'm going to hang on to it till the Vic Great Ocean Road crusie, then its on the market. Report
May 15, 201313 yr comment_656157 seeing the progress you have mad has made me decide to put work into my 82, good job mate keep it up Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now