November 4, 201015 yr comment_480177 Man, just read this whole build thread... Sorry to hear you wrote it off and I hope your okay. It really sucks being in a crash especially when it's a nice car. Judging by what I've seen you do, IF you get another 35 you can salvage half your car for it no problems. Good luck man and can't wait to see what your future car will look like! Report
November 4, 201015 yr comment_480220 Seeing those pics really sucks :( bad luck man. Now i know why your after another shell! what ^Phil-keto said: how'd the accident happen?? Report
November 5, 201015 yr Author comment_480309 i was going around a bend and some prick cut me off it was wet as and a slammed the breaks so they don't hit me but coz I'm a lucky camper i end up under steering up the gutter and into a light pole :| Report
November 5, 201015 yr comment_480339 Unlucky... Similar thing happened to me years back... Now I just let people hit me :hmm: Report
November 5, 201015 yr comment_480375 if you do go 2tg i double dare you to make a efi quad throttle bodied 2tg i reckon it would look and sound absolutely amazing, better than a pair of 40mm delortto's or webbers Report
November 5, 201015 yr comment_480396 if you do go 2tg i double dare you to make a efi quad throttle bodied 2tg i reckon it would look and sound absolutely amazing, better than a pair of 40mm delortto's or webbers Haha good joke ;] Report
November 5, 201015 yr Author comment_480403 f@$k efi man its half the reason i like old cars ;) Report
November 5, 201015 yr comment_480404 carbs. They are why man was put on earth, thats why we avoid them. The beer belly is worth it. I call quad throttle carb intakes macaroni....:dance: Report
November 5, 201015 yr comment_480411 carbs. They are why man was put on earth, thats why we avoid them. The beer belly is worth it. I call quad throttle carb intakes macaroni....:dance: So your saying we should be like females? lol Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now