November 29, 201015 yr comment_485199 silverra is right unfortunately many things in this life are an issue of insurance, and more specifically - how insurance companies seem to find out everything and completely root people who havent done stuff by the book You might save a little money now by not getting it certified, but if you happen to hit a ferrari instead of a pole next time, you'll suddenly find your insurance company will tell you that you drove an illegal vehicle and give you a bill for $200000 instead of an excess of $500 Report
November 30, 201015 yr Author comment_485227 yeah about insurance.. they probably aren't going to cover me for my car being to low or something like that anyway.. Report
December 1, 201015 yr comment_485471 yeah about insurance.. they probably aren't going to cover me for my car being to low or something like that anyway.. Not to mention you can't drive an engineered car on your Ps. Vicroads sucks. Report
December 1, 201015 yr Author comment_485479 Not to mention you can't drive an engineered car on your Ps. Vicroads sucks. :huh: yep back on my dirt bike i go! Report
January 26, 201115 yr Author comment_498543 now it has been so long since i have updated but yes I'm still going through with the resurrection!! long story short i found another ke35 shell, and i have done the beautiful job of drilling out every single spot weld in the front end so basically i got to do the same with my blue 35 then spot weld the straight front end on :wink: Report
January 26, 201115 yr Author comment_498544 bit off topic but toyota powaaaaa! thats my daily bird towing my mates 180sx Report
January 26, 201115 yr comment_498559 Am surprised you still have a bumper cover left on the Camry! Report
January 27, 201115 yr comment_498632 Camry looks tough being that low and clean :y: I hope thats not a rust hole under that silver tape, usually a common spot for rust. Report
January 27, 201115 yr Author comment_498822 Camry looks tough being that low and clean :y: I hope thats not a rust hole under that silver tape, usually a common spot for rust. thanks buddy your right about one thing the rust haha but that gray square isnt tape its primer sprayed ontop of the bog covering a mass rust hole :fuzz: she looks clean from far but shes an absolute rust bucket! Report
January 28, 201115 yr comment_499064 Good to see you making a come back man! Nice Camry too, looks pretty tough. Report
January 28, 201115 yr comment_499108 Lol engineerig cert on a 5k. Been there before. Mine cost me $450 gst Inc. I was pissed about having to do it and fork out the money but in the end I now have mine supercharged and I believe that as it's engineered for the 5k I don't get looked at. With the turbo that's going it's only about $200-300 to adjust it. Sorry to here about the acco. Was a very nice beast you had and don't forget they always come out better the second time. Stu. Report
January 31, 201115 yr Author comment_499589 Lol engineerig cert on a 5k. Been there before. Mine cost me $450 gst Inc. I was pissed about having to do it and fork out the money but in the end I now have mine supercharged and I believe that as it's engineered for the 5k I don't get looked at. With the turbo that's going it's only about $200-300 to adjust it. Sorry to here about the acco. Was a very nice beast you had and don't forget they always come out better the second time. Stu. when shes straight again ill be dropping a 3t in so at least its worth the certificate :happy: its true can't wait till its done! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now