March 9, 201016 yr comment_420156 I can see someone is going to get slapped hard if the gf reads this thread. :D Report
March 9, 201016 yr Author comment_420164 haha this thread has become so pointless... cmon, someone, anyone? haha for those who are curious... http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...4_7570051_n.jpg i'm a lucky man :D Report
March 9, 201016 yr comment_420168 hahathis thread has become so pointless... cmon, someone, anyone? haha for those who are curious... http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...4_7570051_n.jpg i'm a lucky man :D Which myspace page did you pinch that pic from? :D Report
March 9, 201016 yr Author comment_420170 haha my girlfriends facebook :D as i said before, i'm a lucky man :D Report
March 9, 201016 yr comment_420172 The man has come through with pics, willing to continue with my deal, heck i'm even willing to give ya my ke70 and a 13b conversion. Let me know your adress will organise shipping asap hahahaha Report
March 9, 201016 yr Author comment_420175 Any modifications done to her? LMFAO gold buyer organize postage at own cost, and postage back after all it's only one night... Report
March 9, 201016 yr comment_420186 Greatest thread on RC ever! :D :D :bash: If that really is your missus you certainly are lucky :( :) Report
March 9, 201016 yr Author comment_420187 anyway guys...who wants to lock my MOTHERf@$kING DIFF GIRLFRIEND IS SOLD Report
March 9, 201016 yr comment_420204 Mail the center to me, I'll lock it up good, keep the girl, I'll have beer, one girl is more than enough...... :D Report
March 9, 201016 yr comment_420221 Greatest thread on RC ever! :D :D :bash: If that really is your missus you certainly are lucky :( :) Good thread but not the best.The best I have to say is the one when someone posted "how to make my car go faster?" Many replies in relation such as; You could drop it down a well Strap a rocket to it.. I think someone even went to the trouble to draw a picture with a rocket strapped to a car.. Report
March 10, 201016 yr comment_420275 And I quote: I could do with some TIG practice, no pre or post heat capability though, and definitely no warranty. I'm serious and I'm in adelaide which I think you are also. I've got no problems with taking posession of your goods for a night or two, jamming a hot rod in the rear end and forming a nice puddle. excessive hardening may cause residual stress in members, but this can be resolved if you get it nice and hot first, then also pay it some attention afterwards. Edit - I'm deadly serious about welding your diff. Edited March 10, 201016 yr by philbey Report
March 10, 201016 yr comment_420284 Is "lock my diff" going to become a euphemism for "bang my girlfriend"? :D Report
March 10, 201016 yr comment_420316 i'll put in a diff lock switching unit. it'll be a nice little din box with a switch too out of my ae95 :no2: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now