Random Sites To Visit

JiP

Well the internet is a massive place and there are tonnes of great sites out there. So here is the place to post the link to let everyone view them...

I'll start this off with a site my sister, of all people, showed me today. Trev this one is one you'd love cause you've sent me a pic of yours lOl

Click only if you have a strong stomach. Hours of fun here...

Members dont see this ad
Well the internet is a massive place and there are tonnes of great sites out there. So here is the place to post the link to let everyone view them...

I'll start this off with a site my sister, of all people, showed me today. Trev this one is one you'd love cause you've sent me a pic of yours lOl

Click only if you have a strong stomach. Hours of fun here...

Ha.

Thsi sit is called f@$k my life. Someone writes up whats happened and you rate how f@$ked their life is...

http://www.fmylife.com/

Here are some I thought were funny...

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me "because I couldn't accept him the way he is". Is it really so wrong that I asked him to change the underwear he had been wearing for a week? FML

#9253576 (51)

I agree, your life sucks (536) - you totally deserved it (63)

Today, my daughter asked me if King Kong was based on a true story. She's twenty. FML

#9247933 (343)

I agree, your life sucks (4491) - you totally deserved it (1186)

Today, I realized that my girlfriend of almost three years is in love with my best friend. How did I realize it? If being ditched halfway through a date didn't do it, catching them making out did. FML

#9247599 (128)

I agree, your life sucks (4777) - you totally deserved it (310)

Today, while outside doing some yard work, I noticed a large dead branch. I picked it up and was heaving it over my head towards the woods, when it snapped in half. One half flew into the woods. The other half flew through the windshield of my brand new 2010 Mazda. FML

#9246635 (112)

I agree, your life sucks (3711) - you totally deserved it (2095)

Thsi sit is called f@$k my life. Someone writes up whats happened and you rate how f@$ked their life is...

http://www.fmylife.com/

Here are some I thought were funny...

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me "because I couldn't accept him the way he is". Is it really so wrong that I asked him to change the underwear he had been wearing for a week? FML

#9253576 (51)

I agree, your life sucks (536) - you totally deserved it (63)

Today, my daughter asked me if King Kong was based on a true story. She's twenty. FML

#9247933 (343)

I agree, your life sucks (4491) - you totally deserved it (1186)

Today, I realized that my girlfriend of almost three years is in love with my best friend. How did I realize it? If being ditched halfway through a date didn't do it, catching them making out did. FML

#9247599 (128)

I agree, your life sucks (4777) - you totally deserved it (310)

Today, while outside doing some yard work, I noticed a large dead branch. I picked it up and was heaving it over my head towards the woods, when it snapped in half. One half flew into the woods. The other half flew through the windshield of my brand new 2010 Mazda. FML

#9246635 (112)

I agree, your life sucks (3711) - you totally deserved it (2095)

HOLY MOLEY, funniest site, this one is a win