Project 'whatever The Hell I Want To Do To It Something Rather&#39

RA28GT

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the floor pan is 100% sealed. These cars FLOAT!

But sadly no, it just looks like a boat without a front bumper, and shit 'project boat' just sounds cool.

I thought it was only kombi's :bash:

Have a soft spot for these but they seem to be the unforgotten out of the VW, Daughter wants a pink bug...

You ever watch Beetle crisis? Very rarely see a fastback on there but its pretty good, There seems to be a lot of vw's in england.

I am also trying to find the next VW drag meeting up here at willowbank raceway, If your apart of any vw clubs could you find out?

Edited by Trev

Cool, yet another one. :bash:

You over the ke20's?

Trev if you were maybe interested in a type3 squareback, I saw one for sale at East Ippy the other day.

No not over 20's, but these just seem to pop up for the right price. I'm having some fun with this one. Now that my good brown one is sold the RA23 will have some money thrown at it!

I can attest to the volkswagen's hydrodynamic ability....

I once decided to drive a 70-something superbug to cooktown via the bloomfield track (google it) and ended up floating off a causeway and down the river a bit.

The Crocodile infested river.

The locals who make a living charging 50 bucks to recover idiots like me with a front end loader found it most amusing.