Quickest K Powered Car?

LXY-642

Members dont see this ad

Do it!!!!!! I double dog dare you to make a bottle fed pissed off NaturallyAspirated 5k go like the clappers (you have to do it now cause i said double dog dare you :) ), DO IT I WANNA SEE IT and make sure it's not in the lightest of all rolla's i.e ke1x make it in like a 30/55/70 sedan, rules being gutted interior A MUST - everything back seats deleted, a,b and c pillar trims deleted, door cards deleted, roof lining deleted, spare wheel deleted, bare neccesities(check spelling) (aftermarket front seats only), with a full dash, upgraded fuel system, here's the killer STREET LEGAL (till you add which ever nitrous system you want) efi, run whichever aftermarket computer you want, i.e microtech, haltech, wolf3d, ems, whatever you want, and try to break a 13 :)

A minor detail my friend plus nitrous isn't forcing more air into the engine is it? No it's putting more "fuel" so it burns faster and the car goes faster, so technically :) it is N/A because there is NO forced air being pushed into the motor.

Both Darren and myself know that we had heaps enough power to run 12's ,its just we gave up on it before we could prove it.

If you work on the Moroso calc we both should/could have run in the high 11's. :)

Hopefully whoever bought yours races it,would be awesome, my motor got stripped and turned back into a high comp atmo

motor apparently, so that won't be making another appearance.

cheers

darren

A minor detail my friend plus nitrous isn't forcing more air into the engine is it? No it's putting more "fuel" so it burns faster and the car goes faster, so technically :) it is N/A because there is NO forced air being pushed into the motor.

technically, its not a fuel either. the 2 reasons nitrous is shit hot is because

1. it breaks down and drops inlet temps

2. it has 1 part oxygen, so it does get more 'air' into the motor.

as trev says.. every form of motor racing considers nitrous forced induction.

• 2 weeks later...