Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7Agte 20V Blacktop

Featured Replies

CANNOT WAIT TO SEE POWER FIGURES ON THIS BAD BOY! Hurry up already! :P

  • Replies 334
  • Views 720.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • _FNQ_rolla_
    _FNQ_rolla_

    Ok, some more pics for you all.   Dash is nearly all stripped out (going to total rewire everything as I am fussy at what I do)       Filling in the cracks in the dash pad       I used a

  • _FNQ_rolla_
    _FNQ_rolla_

    Hi there, The motor only has done 350kms and I have already done an oil change so it was off to the rollers for a tune (I really did not like driving it with the base tune).   We only took the boos

Posted Images

And again I know this will not amount to anything, but I have just because I can.

 

This was done over 6 months or so, with an hour here and an hour there, I was in no hurry.

 

You may ask why and my answer is “because I can”.

 

I love your attitude! :yes: Your thread's fantastic reading, keep up the awesome work! :y: I got to the first photos of the head & quad throttle bodies (remembered turbo plan) & nearly wet myself! Was also oblivious to the actual engine until then :blush:

Edited by carbonboy

  • Author

Your an ass. If I knew yesterday you were building a 7agte I would have.... I dunno! :D

 

Well I did tell you to think "7" ..... (and not think about "Mr Shades") :lol:

  • Author

CANNOT WAIT TO SEE POWER FIGURES ON THIS BAD BOY! Hurry up already! :P

 

In time :yes:

  • Author

I love your attitude! :yes: Your thread's fantastic reading, keep up the awesome work! :y: I got to the first photos of the head & quad throttle bodies (remembered turbo plan) & nearly wet myself! Was also oblivious to the actual engine until then :blush:

 

 

Thanks

Well I did tell you to think "7" ..... (and not think about "Mr Shades") :lol:

 

 

I know I know. But I remener reading about a "k" series crank shaft... So I thought 7kze but then again my head didn't even click when you showed me the pictures.... We should cruise sometime soon. Get our corollas out into the sun!!

  • Author

Well the old bomb will be on the road for another 4 weeks until It comes off the road for the new motor.

Edited by _FNQ_rolla_

  • Author

On the weekend a mate gave me a set of crystal headlights which he bought for his XT Falcon, but he did not like the look of them (saying they spoilt the look of the Falcon) and said there yours if you want.

Here is a picture of his Falcon.

post-10153-0-27885400-1306137857_thumb.jpg

 

Well needless to say the old bomb now has a new set of headlights (now I can see at night).

Here is a picture of my new headlights. :)

post-10153-0-54476700-1306137889_thumb.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Started working on my engine mounts on the weekend. I started with a length of 40mm ID seamless pipe with 3mm wall thickness. I also found that a Landcruiser rear leaf spring bush fitted the pipe nicely. I then cut the pipe to a length of 75mm on the lathe and a little of the bush so it would all fit together nicely. Will bolt it all together with a couple of high tensile 10.9 grade bolts.

 

Landcruiser rear bush

 

post-10153-0-64932500-1307272616_thumb.jpg

 

Start of the engine mounts

 

post-10153-0-50958700-1307272660_thumb.jpg

Wow! there is some next level shizz going down up in FNQ. Great work on the engine mounts, once again your work is flawless.

I think the wheels spoil the falcon but hey, Still a nice car.

 

Pretty looking motor.

can you list some engine specs?

 

i'm building a blacktop 20v turbo for my ke55.

 

mine has cp's.par rods dry sump etc.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.