Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7Agte 20V Blacktop

Featured Replies

who made that plenum?

  • Replies 334
  • Views 720.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • _FNQ_rolla_
    _FNQ_rolla_

    Ok, some more pics for you all.   Dash is nearly all stripped out (going to total rewire everything as I am fussy at what I do)       Filling in the cracks in the dash pad       I used a

  • _FNQ_rolla_
    _FNQ_rolla_

    Hi there, The motor only has done 350kms and I have already done an oil change so it was off to the rollers for a tune (I really did not like driving it with the base tune).   We only took the boos

Posted Images

Yeah i do have it closer but either way i still had to cut the shifter position. It seems like your motor is further further forward cause of the dizzy?

hey hey, progress,

 

looks good mate

  • Author

who made that plenum?

 

Ha…. That plenum….. um well, (it's for an SR20), Shhhh do not tell the SR20 powered Toyota drivers on here.

The Nissan plate that bolts against the head as be removed and then a plate welded on that fits the Toyota 20V Black Top head.

 

Yeah i do have it closer but either way i still had to cut the shifter position. It seems like your motor is further further forward cause of the dizzy?

 

Yeah the back of the head sits about 110mm from the firewall because of the TechnoToyTuning Water kit. The dizzy has a been caped off and I am using Coil Over Plug setup.

 

hey hey, progress,

 

looks good mate

 

Yeah its coming along slowly, I get more enjoyment out of working/Fabricating bits and pieces.

 

More parts arrive from the USA soon.

hey dude the pipe that your mount bushes are in is it a generic size of tube and bush or did u turn it out?

i'm redoing the mounts in my 30 for my 4e and i'm considering doing mounts similar to these it seams alot easier than the ones i fabbed up.

  • Author

hey dude the pipe that your mount bushes are in is it a generic size of tube and bush or did u turn it out?

i'm redoing the mounts in my 30 for my 4e and i'm considering doing mounts similar to these it seams alot easier than the ones i fabbed up.

 

 

I'll get back to you tonight with part numbers.

 

 

Shackle Bush = HJ75 (rear) Spring Shackle Bush Fulcrum part # SPF2270

 

Pipe = 40 x 3.68 Sch.40 Seamless Pipe

(40mm dia. pipe with a wall thickness of 3.68mm)

 

All the best

great progress mate coming along very nicely can always appreciate reading a persons build thread when they can fab half the parts they need

  • Author

Shackle Bush = HJ75 (rear) Spring Shackle Bush Fulcrum part # SPF2270

 

Pipe = 40 x 3.68 Sch.40 Seamless Pipe

(40mm dia. pipe with a wall thickness of 3.68mm)

 

All the best

 

 

thanks mate much appreciated

 

 

Hey i should have said that a "HJ75" is a Landcruiser (model).

yeah got em today.. mate at pedders pulled up the part number and got the equivalent pedders bush.. as for the tube is the bush a tight fit or slightly slippy.?

  • Author

There is the slightest bit of movement with the bush inserted into the pipe (this will allow for fitment error/alignment and a bit of cushioning for the solid engine mounts). But once you tighten up the bolt running through the engine mount there is no noticeable movement. If you were here in Cairns I would say come around to have a look.

 

All the best

what turbo are you going to run ?

  • Author

what turbo are you going to run ?

 

I have ordered an “EFR BorgWarner” turbo about 6 weeks back and I’m hoping I will have it within the next 2 weeks. I have ordered a “B1 frame” (T25 housing) which should see very little lag.

Edited by _FNQ_rolla_

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.