Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7Agte 20V Blacktop

Featured Replies

How's the ke coming along? Where about in cairns are you from?

  • Replies 334
  • Views 720.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • _FNQ_rolla_
    _FNQ_rolla_

    Ok, some more pics for you all.   Dash is nearly all stripped out (going to total rewire everything as I am fussy at what I do)       Filling in the cracks in the dash pad       I used a

  • _FNQ_rolla_
    _FNQ_rolla_

    Hi there, The motor only has done 350kms and I have already done an oil change so it was off to the rollers for a tune (I really did not like driving it with the base tune).   We only took the boos

Posted Images

  • Author

How's the ke coming along? Where about in cairns are you from?

 

Well I sold my white AE92 supercharged Corolla and the KE35 has been my daily for the last 3 months and we both needed some time to ourselves. The little Rolla has been through a lot in those last 3 months, 2 cyclones and Floods (we were both over it) and it has now been parked in the shed for the last 4 weeks as I was starting to hate it.

 

I have another Toyota in the stables now (much bigger so I can tow a car trailer when needed).

 

But I have not had much time for the KE35 for the last 4 months do to house renno’s , but in about a months time I should be finished with the house and then its KE35 time. :yes:

 

I live in the city centre of Cairns.

 

P.S. first page has been updated :y: First page link

Edited by _FNQ_rolla_

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Just a little update

 

Did a little work on the alternator over the last week. Totally stripped, cleaned, polished sprayed with a clear with a gold pearl and refitted with new bearings.

 

post-10153-025051000 1301487215_thumb.jpg

 

post-10153-047919500 1301487240_thumb.jpg

 

Also last week I sprayed the block in a gloss black and fitted new welsh plugs.

 

post-10153-008133800 1301487284_thumb.jpg

 

Piston for boost

 

post-10153-079968300 1301487310_thumb.jpg

 

Setting the rings gaps to suit boost.

 

post-10153-035997000 1301487352_thumb.jpg

 

post-10153-024985600 1301487387_thumb.jpg

 

If I have the time I might get to put it all together over Easter break.

f@$k YEA!

  • Author

It’s been a little bit busy up here with the cyclones and floods and doing a bathroom renovation but on the weekend I got a chance to measure the clearances I asked the machine shop to machine the block to.

 

post-10153-023575800 1302001433_thumb.jpg

 

post-10153-043635300 1302001462_thumb.jpg

 

post-10153-004975100 1302001490_thumb.jpg

 

 

 

Note I will use a plastigauge to check on the final clearances on assembly.

 

 

 

We have had that much wet weather up here and the humidity has been through the roof I have a light coating of surface rust over my new clutch fingers and a little on my light weight custom billet flywheel (I have only had it for 2 months).

 

 

post-10153-057845000 1302001606_thumb.jpg

 

post-10153-044568600 1302001628_thumb.jpg

 

 

 

Looks like I will have to get a move on and put it all together soon :devil:

Edited by _FNQ_rolla_

Nice looking twin plate,

Had one on a road/race car years ago, great clutch but rattled like hell and drove me nuts.

Cars coming along nicley, keep it up.!!!

are those spool rods?

 

better start stocking up on K gearbox's with that clutch :hmm:

  • Author

Spool rods! WTF (Wash your mouth out with soap! lol)

 

No not spool these little numbers are a custom job and only weigh in at 430grams and are rated to 600hp+.

 

And forget the “K” series try a “W” series gearbox. :yes:

ahahha they look the goods.

 

any details on forced induction?

 

cause we all know you don't need hardcore rods for a n/a :hmm:

  • Author

any details on forced induction?

 

One of these things

 

post-10153-022963300 1302173494_thumb.jpg

 

 

NOT THAT BIG

One of these things

 

post-10153-022963300 1302173494_thumb.jpg

 

 

NOT THAT BIG

HOLY f@$k! WHAT IS THAT MONSTER!?

:o WTF?!?!?! You can't be serious :o

  • Author

:o WTF?!?!?! You can't be serious :o

 

I was joking, that is some random huge ass turbo that I found on the net :lol: . That size turbo would not fit in my little engine bay.

 

But the plan is for a turbo.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.